Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My Condolences

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend

I am amused to see that you decided to retreat from Veraci once your crimes came to light.
While I am happy to go back home and continue life and work, I do feel a certain dissatisfaction as you escape justice for your transgressions.
Oh well. That justice will come soon enough, as your escape does nothing to excuse you from it.

I'm quite sorry to have ruined your hostile takeover.
It's funny to see you translate these mental acrobatics to paper, trying to explain your withdrawal as some form of victory.
Veracians will remember how you murdered Lazarus Snowbeard, tortured Laisa Crow, and Kidnapped Rogerius Ricci.
They'll also remember how you imprisoned them for resisting against your inept rule.

You can try your best to spread your lies in an attempt to run from reckoning, but Veracians will always remember the truth and stand by it.

These posters are mainly hung in Storm's Landing and Veraci, but make their way to other cities as well.

Attachments

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Finding this hanging in Halbed, next to the other one, he stops and reads it to himself, mimicking their voices as he does so. He chuckles. He looks between the two with neutrality.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Yeah, but veraci got their asses kicked by a company that makes booze
It was the greatest marketing campaign of all time. I’d like to see Heineken try that

Southgate Mead, the only meadery that will sack cities to bring you the quality beverages you deserve