Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My returning application [Approved - Niko]

Faelon

Lord of Altera
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
flynnmcleod

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
New Zealand

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes I have, and I used to play on here too

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
(It is important to understand what these terms are and why they are bannable offenses in any roleplaying community.)

Metagaming is using information from out of character in character.... Even something like knowing the persons name counts as metagaming, even though it's right on the screen....Gotta introduce yoself

Powergaming is forceful role play I guess. Making things happen rather than allowing participation. I swung my axe and kill you. Thats quite bad powergaming, and its happened to me hahaha.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
(This question goes for any method that can be used to unfairly find and mine ores.)

Nahh nahh nahh

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
(Sad that sallypirate is gone :( she was really good too)
Niko... I remember a lot of the old people who used to run the server haha...

8. Tell us about yourself!

I used to play on here a couple years ago, but Yeah my names flynn, I'm a computer science and physics student at university of Auckland. Uhh, I can be fairly lazy which may be evident in this section. But yeah, I don't like admiting it but I would say I'm a bit of a Nintendo fanboy haha. One of the few people that owned a Wii U, which was great. I grew up in fiji, so have spent a lot of time in the water/ocean which is kind of funny because I have a bit of a fear of water. Not really sure what to say, I enjoy good times and good food and that really sums me up.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?

Nahh sorry

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?

Years ago, keedykat. She was a laugh.

About Your Character!

Character Name:
Loyd Flynt

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
He's about like 6"3 and a slim build but wide-ish shoulders, he can both stand out in a crowd or fit in depending on what suits best. Sun tanned complexion after years on boats/ships. Dark brown hair, short with a bit of like a curl fringe thing going on. Very generic looking, nothing special. Always wears a ragged old white shirt and brown boots.

Written Test!
The smell of fish. Loyd had hated that smell since he was a young boy, and yet that was the life he was to lead. That of a fisherman, like his father and his father before him. A legacy of fishermen that seemed to stretch back throughout all of time. He had been put to work at the age of 12, back then things were easy. He was the third born son so there were no exceptions of him. His older brothers were to carry on the family tradition and he used to wonder the markets and explore strange winding roads out the back country. The simple life though, of course had to come to an end. A sickness came through the small village that claimed the lives of 4 of his 9 siblings, his mother and many of his friends. That was when Loyd's shoulders began to bear the brunt of his family's legacy (Even if that was the legacy of a simple fishermen's family). After his family had been torn apart by disease, his father became a very stern man. Loyd began to feel weary of it all, his wide eyed youth had been instead replaced with a net, a fishing pole and the responsibility he had so happily ignored before. Each day began to become the same, no careless wondering as he used to, and certainly no running off and getting lost. He had become trapped in his duty to his family. As time grew on he watched as his father aged and his younger family grew into their adolescence. He thought it funny how he had once felt so close to them, and now all he could muster was disdain and anger towards the people that kept him caged as he was. The world was no longer beautiful as it once was, all there was was the smell of fish.

Yet now, Loyd back with fondness of those times. The family that he had lived with so closely, and the father whom he could not stand but ultimately had respected. They seemed like distant memories now, as if he remembered it all from song or story. It had been two or so years since he had last seen them, and he hoped that when he did return home it would be to open arms. He knew though that there would be no welcoming party, just a handful of people he once knew, who would look upon him with hate. He had deserted them.

Last edited:

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
shalherana_by_cukie1-da5qzch.gif
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.