Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

My whitelist - Declined - wandering_robin

John Smith

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
clingbeetle​
2. How old are you?
15​
3. What gender are you?
male​
4. What country do you live in?
U.K
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
I already have​
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes I do, I won't ask anything before consulting those​
6a. How do you feel about the roleplay aspect of our server?
It sounds cool, I would love to try it​
6b. Do you have any experience roleplaying?
yeah I do My friend Carter and I do it all the time on his server
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
My real name is John and I live in U.K. I didn't live in U.K until I was 13 because my dads job was moved or something. I originally lived in the U.S and am still kind of getting used to my new area. I'm home schooled and I have been since 5th grade. In my spare time I LOVE to ready. I have read so many books. They are my favorite pass time next to playing on the computer. I like games where you are very free (such as minecraft). I also enjoy playing with Lego's.​
We're asking you to write out around 8 sentences to determine whether you possess half a brain and are able to communicate with us when you are in the game. Most applicants write too little information on this question, leading us to ask for more information making the whitelisting just take up more time. Please don't make the same mistake others have ;)

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I'm trying to upload a file of an awesome town I fixed and made bigger but I'm not sure it worked
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I have never been banned from a server and have talked to the Yogscast through voice chat once before :D
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

11. How did you find out about our server?
My friend Mackenzie or minecraft name macrocks11 told me how great it was and I wanted to join in
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) I am trying but having trouble

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
This looks like a fine application. To help you with question 8, just click the button in the down right and select the file(s) you want to show us. Anyway, it seems to me that we better just now wait for a moderator to read this.

John Smith

Villager
FINE! i lied the first phew applications because one of my friends who plays on hollowworld told me too cuz thats how he got in. after that didn't work I was just like WHATEVER! So I made a post that was pure and utter truth, which is this one. Please just ignore the others and take this one into consideration

Matto225

The White Mage
FINE! i lied the first phew applications because one of my friends who plays on hollowworld told me too cuz thats how he got in. after that didn't work I was just like WHATEVER! So I made a post that was pure and utter truth, which is this one. Please just ignore the others and take this one into consideration
Please calm down, Robin made a valid point and has acted appropriately. Wait for him to come back to see if he'll let you make a new application, but since you lied I personally think you shouldn't.