Mysticism Spells

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Retired Council Member
Mysticism Main Post: {Click Here}
Mysticism Spells Overview: {Click}

Each and every spell will have a minimum Skill Level Required to Safely Cast Spell: (Beginner, Initiate, Adept, Expert, Master); this is the Spell Level. There will also be a number of times one at the minimum skill level may safely cast the spell before exhausting themselves in a one-day timeframe - This is the Use Per Day. A spell that is casted over time will list how many uses-per-day it will require for its duration.

For every Skill Rank, or Level (Beginner, Initiate, Adept, Expert, Master) that the casters skill is above the minimum, one will multiple the number of times the spell can be used by 10. This multiplier will stack.

If a character can use a spell more than 1000 times per day, they no longer are required to track any numbers with its usage (The energy put into the magic is regained quickly enough that it is no longer an issue).

The Mysticism Ratio is to properly explain effects of spell usage within Roleplay, and the total number of spells one may use per day (This will ultimately depend on the characters training and be listed within their magic profile).

Beginner: 1:1
Initiate: 1:2
Adept: 1:3
Expert: 1:4
Master: 1:6

Last edited:

Michcat

Retired Council Member
Level 1: Beginner

+Name of Spell - Aspects/Domain of Spell: Minor Mend - Positive Mysticism
Minimum Knowledge level required to safely cast spell: Beginner
Research Prerequisites to Learn: Able to utilize Mysticism.
Effect description: An open flesh wound experiences minimal regrowth and repair of flesh suitable for the outmost layers.
Special activation requirements: N/A
Cast Time: Half a minute to a minute.
Duration: The effects integrate and assimilate, N/A
Uses per day at minimum skill: 10
Modifications: Mend, Greater Mend

+Name of Spell - Aspects/Domain of Spell: Lesser Cleanse - Positive Mysticism
Research Prerequisites to Learn: Researched knowledge of infections, bacteria, and fungi.
Effect description: Minor amounts of visible infection are removed from an open wound or presence on the body - can aid gangrenous symptoms, open sores and fungal infections.
Cast Time: Five minutes.
Uses per day at minimum skill: 5
Modifications: Cleanse, Advanced Cleanse, Absolute Cleanse

+Name of Spell - Aspects/Domain of Spell: Beginners Cure - Positive Mysticism
Research Prerequisites to Learn: Able to utilize Mysticism
Effect description: In which one may ease a headache, sore throat, minor fever, infection. Three uses of the spell will successfully remove the ailment or symptom (Though the root cause may have it later return).
Cast Time: Five minutes.
Duration: Twelve Hours.
Uses per day at minimum skill: 15
Modifications: N/A

+Name of Spell - Aspects/Domain of Spell: Viewing - Positive
Research Prerequisites to Learn: Minor familiarity with anatomy and the inner workings of whatever the spell is being used upon.
Effect description: The Mystic is able to sense, feel, and in some form ‘see’ the entire workings of a single body. Every channel of blood, beat of the heart, rise in their muscles, twitch of the nerves, contraction in organs and exchanges within bodily workings becomes immediately apparent - a new sense, as if hearing or tasting for the first time. If unfamiliar with even vague anatomy of the subject, the sudden mess of confusion and activity can very well overwhelm a learning Mystic. Continued use with this spell can afford a Mystic the ability to begin to be able to recognize patterns and better spot anomalies while utilizing it.
Cast Time: One minute to begin.
Duration: One hour of continuous casting per use.
Uses per day at minimum skill: 10
Modifications: Mystic Sense

+Name of Spell - Aspects/Domain of Spell: Lesser Set - Negative
Research Prerequisites to Learn: Setting bones without the aid of magic.
Effect description: In which one resets, or realigns a broken or fractured bone towards its normal position- a distracted or unlearned Mystic may leave the bone misaligned. To fully heal the break, another spell or natural means is required. This is mildly uncomfortable to the subject and usually makes an odd noise.
Cast Time: Fifteen minutes.
Uses per day at minimum skill: 5
Modifications: Set

+Name of Spell - Aspects/Domain of Spell: Minor Heal - Negative
Research Prerequisites to Learn: N/A
Effect description: Eases a gastrointestinal infection (Stomach bug, upset tummy and the ilk). The entire process is rather painful for the recipient and will take five uses to entirely remove the symptoms.
Cast Time: Fifteen minutes
Uses per day at minimum skill: 20
Modifications: Heal

Last edited:

Michcat

Retired Council Member
Level 2: Initiate

+Posting the full writeouts when discovered ingame!

Last edited:

Michcat

Retired Council Member
Level 3: Adept

+Posting the full writeouts when discovered ingame!

Last edited:

Michcat

Retired Council Member
Level 4: Expert

+TBA as discovered ingame.

Last edited:

Michcat

Retired Council Member
Level 5: Master

Last edited:

Michcat

Retired Council Member
The Magnum Opus Lexicon

Last edited:

Michcat

Retired Council Member
Hi guys. I didn't want to release this until the current Apprentices had been skilled enough to advance through it all, but in the current times I think it'd be better seen than not.

Spells directly concerning Revivals and Undead are not included until discovered ingame.