Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Nandia's Whitelist Application [Declined - JustShadow]

nandia3000

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:Nandia3000
2. Age:14
3. Gender:Female
4. Country:New Zealand

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes I have read the Tome of Citizenship.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I love roleplay, but unfortunately I can't find many good roleplay servers, so when I saw this one I was quite happy. I play many roleplay games such as World of Warcraft, Skyrim, Another Minecraft Roleplay Server.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. I am 14, and I absolutly love Computer Games and Minecraft. I got my username from World of Warcraft because my main character is called Nandia. I love singing and I play the Cello because I come from a very Musical Family. I love building in Minecraft although I may not be good at it. I sometimes chat to people on servers through Skype. I have been playing Minecraft for 4 years, I got it because I watched some Minecraft Play-Alongs on Youtube such as The Yogscast, X's Adventures in Minecraft and Seananners.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Sorry I would but I have no photos of my Medieval Buildings before it got griefed.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? Not really

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes and I completely agree with that.

11. How did you find out about our server? Planet Minecraft

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Yes I have.

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Please add more to question number 7. We are a close knit community and want to get to know you as a person. I would like to see more about you: your hobbies, likes, dislikes, what you are studying, what you want to do as a profession etc. Things of that nature.

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Just a note: if you do not respond within one day, I will decline your application.
You may make a new one at any time, though.