Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Nation States] Need a flag? I make flags!

BarbarianGaming

Lord of Altera
Makorath
Here is my current flag:

I would like to keep the more sinister color scheme (preferably keep red and black but you can add more colors to it) and I would also like to keep some kind of reference to the two swords and the crown. Other than that have at it glorious Tarjiki colorful cloth maker.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Makorath
Here is my current flag:

I would like to keep the more sinister color scheme (preferably keep red and black but you can add more colors to it) and I would also like to keep some kind of reference to the two swords and the crown. Other than that have at it glorious Tarjiki colorful cloth maker.
Yea, remove that awful Ak47 from the flag pls, it's so south-african-country... :heart:

Gaby

Lord of Altera
on that note what am I doing and who would like to improve this massively irish and pagan flag

Screen Shot 2015-03-25 at 8.32.34 PM.png

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
I absolutely hate black flags, so here's Makorath.

No swords, but I kept the crown. The red and dark colours felt too similar to Morgnatha and Dojmiri, so I went with grey and gold. Red star for reasons. The eagle is a symbol of power.

Super HD big version here. http://imgur.com/aft4srZ

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
These are really cool. I would try it myself, But I can't get the custom overlays to work. So instead, I ask you to have a go.
Flag.png
This is the current flag, go wild with it, the color scheme is fine to change, and the icon, well, I like it (I just realized from playing Civ that the icon is the Sikh religious icon. Hmn.) But I have yet to come up with a national religion, so feel free to change it if you like.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
These are really cool. I would try it myself, But I can't get the custom overlays to work. So instead, I ask you to have a go.
View attachment 60988
This is the current flag, go wild with it, the color scheme is fine to change, and the icon, well, I like it (I just realized from playing Civ that the icon is the Sikh religious icon. Hmn.) But I have yet to come up with a national religion, so feel free to change it if you like.
I'll get on it as soon as I get home from school.

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
I'm working on a flag for glorious Volopia. Opinions please.

volopiaflag1.png

It is designed to be hung rather than flown, a movement supported by the majority, who want to be be individualized from their former government.

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
I really love how huge the image of that Sikh guy was. You know, so I can't scroll through without getting weird looks from people in the room xD