Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Nation States] Need a flag? I make flags!

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I really love how huge the image of that Sikh guy was. You know, so I can't scroll through without getting weird looks from people in the room xD
...... ;_; first thing i noticed. makes me sad yo. I'll try to find a smaller version.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
These are really cool. I would try it myself, But I can't get the custom overlays to work. So instead, I ask you to have a go.
View attachment 60988
This is the current flag, go wild with it, the color scheme is fine to change, and the icon, well, I like it (I just realized from playing Civ that the icon is the Sikh religious icon. Hmn.) But I have yet to come up with a national religion, so feel free to change it if you like.
Made this.

Not sure if you'll like it, but I certainly do. I didn't really know what to add to Roxilia's flag, so I just made something nice looking.

Fat version. http://imgur.com/xuMFanc

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
I don't supposed you could do one for Natrizima

A bit like Turious' but they instead of a eagle, can I have a sheep silhouette please :)
j0w4Mnh.png
A bit like that, but the eagle is a Sheep silhoette

Danke Peter :)

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
I am yet to write Natrizima's full history, but they were originally raider/nomadic tribes who roamed Carausmia and Natrizima with herds of sheep