Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Outdated [NationStates] [Obsolete-ish] Reboot

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
NationStates

(YES RAY DID THIS YES)
Hello yes we are rebooting NationStates. After a spike of interest from a few people around HW, we’ve decided to restart NationStates with a new region.

Rules and guidelines:

Setting: Modern day Hollow world, after another exodus. In terms of law, everything previous to creating the region (Right about now) is considered canon. Any other developments afterwards are not considered canon. Alteran races are considered canon, and there is no trace of magic present in the world. There are also no WMD’s.

Game Pace: Wibbly wobbly timey wimey, but generally one year to a month, a season a week is the accepted time.

Sinclarian Codex: Thanks to Sinclair for writing up this lovely rules.
[Link for Techup rules] [War rules] [Space rules]

Current Map:

Nation Creation Date: 5:00 PM GMT, 30th of March
The odd timing of this is due to the time when NS ‘refreshes’ its issues.

Region:
Name: Northern Order of Nations
Password: mistymountains

If anyone wishes to join and make a starting claim, feel free to contact me through the forums to discuss there or ask for my Skype. Also, please put it in paint so I can visually see where you want it

BoredBrit

Last edited:

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
*Grumble grumble* No credit for making the flag, nor the fact that I made the term "Sinclairian Codex" *grumble grumble*

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera
Legend
malaoka
malaoka
Legend
Omg, can I join and make a starting claim on the teeny tiny island under Sankera's and then the smaller islands to the left of it?
In blue I guess x3
Screenshot (155).png

Last edited:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
That island south at the bottom near ray in black pls.if I cans join as well

Tomato150

Lord of Altera

dark purple?
I'll fix up the map in a quick sec, and I'll make it all pretty pretty color wise when the nations are made, because flags and the likes
That island south at the bottom near ray in black pls.
Omg, can I join and make a starting claim on the teeny tiny island under Sankera's and then the smaller islands to the left of it?
Paint plz, and that sounds like there might be a conflict.-

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera
Legend
malaoka
malaoka
Legend
I'll fix up the map in a quick sec, and I'll make it all pretty pretty color wise when the nations are made, because flags and the likes

Paint plz, and that sounds like there might be a conflict.-
Oh my, I outlined the one I want, it might not be the same one as Umbra wants x3

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
At work so it will have to wait to outline it tomorrow where at

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
And no mine is the very far south near the bottom edge of map near the peninsula.one I think his is right under San.

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Just thought I'd get it out there, if anyone wants me to make a flag for them just Skype or convo me a vague idea of what you'd like, I love making them.

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
A region has been made! When you make your nations, go join this region and feel free to dive straight into RP. The nation creation time is: 5:00 PM GMT, 30th of March

Name: Northen Order of Nations
Password: mistymountains