Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[NationStates] Reboot interest.

Would you like to play NationStates again?

• Yes, just like the old world.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
Hello all!

Due to a member of the community (( *cough* @CaliburofSouls )) poking a NationStates group chat of ours, I had a sudden urge to play again. This is just a interest check to the community if they wish to participate in playing NationStates. I've added a poll to see who's interested in playing, please do answer both the poll and here on the thread for anything you'd like changed or added feature wise, or if you wish to explain your reasoning with your vote.

RexJen

Lord of Altera
I want mine to be filled with dragon people who are also tigers and they all have lazer cannons and space travel and epic magic
(Im joking)
count me interested

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Definitely interested though I would want something totally different but at the same time similar to the first world.

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
Old world as in the fancy one with the world map or OLD old one?
Either or really, both set in modern times, same sorta style from what I've gathered. I wasn't in the first world though, so I don't know much about if other than what I've seen from the forums.

Dr.Patriot

Lord of Altera
If I can make an Elf nation, I will join.

And there's no reason why I can't make an Elf nation, as there was never any group desision to forbid elves in ns.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Well, as far as i'm aware, the ''lead team'' that was maintaining the maps, functionnings and rules is mainly inactive from Hollowworld now. I might try to do something about it, if you ask me really hard! :heart:

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
Well, as far as i'm aware, the ''lead team'' that was maintaining the maps, functionnings and rules is mainly inactive from Hollowworld now. I might try to do something about it, if you ask me really hard! :heart:
Time for new management maybe.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
If we're not sticking with this map, no reason for me to come back. Besides, the people who mattered quit.

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
Mkay, so now that I know a few people are interested, I'll probably just start a skype convo with them all to discuss what they want and such. If I don't have you on Skype, shoot me a PM with your name and I'll add you.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I supose I can try this old devilish game

RexJen

Lord of Altera
Yes! I would be interested, I feel like my creative process is a lot better than before so I probably wont make such a gimmick-y nation as the furries haha

Edit: Also, I'd love it if we had a setting OTHER than medieval

Last edited:

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Anyone who wants to be included PM me your Skype or just leave it here.