Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

= NationStates =

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
The Dominion of Sincronia is a fledgling, economically powerful nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape. Its hard-nosed, hard-working population of 5 million are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.

There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded individuals juggles the competing demands of Commerce, Law & Order, and Defence. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6%. A large private sector is led by the Trout Farming, Cheese Exports, and Woodchip Exports industries.

Crime is a serious problem, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Sincronia's national animal is the Wyrm, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the Czan.

D

Dark Auras

The Commonwealth of Mantari is a very large, cultured nation, renowned for its keen interest in outer space. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 107 million enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Commerce, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 38%, but much higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Automobile Manufacturing, Gambling, and Tourism industries.
More and more students are taking up a career in medicine, Mantari's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists, and the government extracts trade concessions from poor nations in exchange for humanitarian aid. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is relatively low, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mantari's national animal is the Duck, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Radiant.

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
Oh the irony:

"It's not our war? It's not our war?" cries (in)famous Durjinga-born fascist Rebecca Licorish. "Well maybe it's time it became our war! Durjinga should take a more active, and by 'active' I mean 'hostile', role in international politics! This ethnic squabbling will be over when the war is over, and WE can end that war and purge the impure! Kindness before Greatness! Sieg Durjinga!"

Idiots in my nation >_>

frank frappuccino

Lord of Altera
No one expects the Swazisand inqusition!
Just to clarify this was my issue of the day: "The people of Swazisand need more than an Inquisition," pronounces Jacob Neumann, known fundamentalist tele-preacher, who pauses hawking the complete DVD collection to make some demands. "We must persecute all those who do not live according to the Book! The Lord has told me that the time has arrived to bring back the good old days! Back when we didn't have all these touchy-feely, fuzzy-headed punishments. Prison? Ha! Like that's a punishment! Stick those heathens in the stocks, or even better: bring back stonings! It'll bring us into a new golden age!"
This is the position your government is preparing to adopt.

spagbog

Lord of Altera
Our main weapon is fear and sur- Wait, our two main weapons are fear and surprise and an almost fanatical- Wait, wait, wait, our four- Can we start again?

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Currently HollowWorld does have a region called "The Republic of HollowWorld" and you are welcome to join, just use the password darkshadows.
I don't know if I missed something, but this password won't work. I'll probably feel stupid soon...

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Yeah, someone will send you the PW when they can. (Staff of the NS HW)

-K9