Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Need a DM

Old-Seadog

Lord of Altera
Heyo,

I want to do an expedition to the Lost Frontier in search of a treasure/loot or something. The crew will be a mixed-batch of misfits and such. I got a ship and everything. We just need a DM who's willing to write-up a plot line that will be submitted to staff for approval. The DM will also need to be there for two events and have some experience doing this sorta stuff. Please direct-message me if you're interested.

Most importantly, I'll give you 40k radiants if you do this. If you scam me, I will track you down and throw toilet paper on your house.

Thanks!

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
As long as you aren't Merry Misfits, we won't sue you for copyright.

I speak on behalf of the Merry Misfits party and co.

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
Heyo,

I want to do an expedition to the Lost Frontier in search of a treasure/loot or something. The crew will be a mixed-batch of misfits and such. I got a ship and everything. We just need a DM who's willing to write-up a plot line that will be submitted to staff for approval. The DM will also need to be there for two events and have some experience doing this sorta stuff. Please direct-message me if you're interested.

Most importantly, I'll give you 40k radiants if you do this. If you scam me, I will track you down and throw toilet paper on your house.

Thanks!
If you dont mind someone with a tad less experiences than others. I wouldnt mind doing, ive been looking for an opportunity to practice.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Heyo,

Thanks!
There's an events committee for exactly this sort of thing :)
The thread lists the available staff-approved DMs and their speciality. You can pick the one you like the most or who fits the bill the best.
They'll likely also be able to drop in an item or two in that final treasure chest with lored text etc.