Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

neojones55 application [Declined - Bellonthewise]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo

Villager
My name is Neo. I play minecraft alot and I would love to get accepted to this server. From what i've heard this is an AWESOME server.

1-neojones55

2-Neo Jones

3-47

4-male

5-USA

6-i agree to the tone of citenship

7-yes from skyrim and i think it is a very good way of making use of minecraft

8-i love to play hockey. It is a very fun sport. I also enjoy tennis. I have been playing from age 6 and still love the sport. I like to collect stamps. I like to play baseball. I love the game warhammer40k. I am a very good chess player.

11-yes

12-my friend plays on it

13-no

Please consider my appeal. Thank you.

-Neo

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
I'm sorry, but this doesn't look like what we want from you. If you want to join this server follow the guidelines, putting the questions before the answers and take you time. We always expect our players to do more. This looks like half effort was put into this. Please revise it and look at other accepted applications for advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.