Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New items available!

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Some of these ones are drops, but mostly craftable. I apologise that it is not the custom ones from users here (or the wendigo skull) but I'm very busy and that's another process on top of an already exhausting one that I'm not used to enough yet. I'll do it in a few updates when I don't feel like I keep breaking things. This is mostly a misc release of items that were in the plugin but unable to be crafted, previously unreleased or forgotten things.
(Note: The helmets I think could pass for gold/bronze and silver, but this is what they were named so it goes along with 'wooden' helmet instead for now)

Update n°18:
- Loaf of Sourdough Bread
- Loaf of Raisin Nut Bread
- Loaf of Rye Bread
- Loaf of Rosemary Bread
- Moldy Bread
- Sack of Flour
- Red Treasure Chest
- Blue Treasure Chest
- Green Treasure Chest
- Wooden Helmet
- Iron Helmet
- Golden Bell
- Firewood
- Brown Potion
- Red Potion
- Blue Potion
- Yellow Potion
- Five different pumpkins!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
oh helmets! That's neat! You can actually put on and take off the helmet and hold it in your hand! nice

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I've opted to upload a few this month as I'll likely be unable next month - I'll aim to do an early halloween release after this around the 20th.
For now though these are all drops, a few more animals. No previews, I'm letting that be a surprise this time. : ) (Hedgehog is a second one from the current one in game)

Update n°19:
- White Rabbit
- Brown Rabbit
- Piglet
- Nautilus Shell
- Dark Snail
- Hedgehog

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I got it wrong I apologise to the two headhunters Omikuji Samwych ... The jam heads have no glass. bottom row is an edible/coloured item with a metal flat object in the middle of the middle row. :' (

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
- a blood phial
- red azaleas
- a jack'o'lantern
- a skull mask
- an inkwell

I believe these were NIAH 's recipes

- Scarecrow
- Bag of Herbs
- Carved Target
- Honeypot
- Red Treasure Chest
- Blue Treasure Chest
- Green Treasure Chest
- Wooden Helmet
- Iron Helmet
- Golden Bell
- Brown Potion
- Red Potion
- Blue Potion
- Yellow Potion
- Piglet {Unattempted}
- Dark Snail

And the current ones I'm missing from my document.

I won't be making this document public, but I am keeping it between a select group of people. I've been working alongside Vincentius to update the document to be as up to date as I can. I'm not sure if anyone has found any other recipe listed, but I'm trying to compile as many as I can for my friends. (They're fun to try and find in the downtime) Hints will be public, for anyone else trying the recipes, so I might as well post the progress and try to help that way. May help with any recipes people need/don't have, but again, document will be private mostly for my own mental health and wanting to avoid stress.

Also- if any say unattempted, it's because those are ones I know where the drop comes from but haven't tried to confirm, so.. ignore those for now.

And, sorry for the little rant, just felt it was necessary, in case anyone asks for the old document.

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Why is it stressful to make it public?
I have a bit of a perfectionist mentality, so it's the stress of having to fill the recipes almost as soon as they come out. I felt obligated to find them for others to be able to use.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
- a blood phial
- red azaleas
- a jack'o'lantern
- a skull mask
- an inkwell

I believe these were NIAH 's recipes

- Scarecrow
- Bag of Herbs
- Carved Target
- Basket of Carrots
- Basket of Apples
- Fruit Basket
- Honeypot
- A Keg
- Loaf of Sourdough Bread
- Sack of Flour
- Red Treasure Chest
- Blue Treasure Chest
- Green Treasure Chest
- Wooden Helmet
- Iron Helmet
- Golden Bell
- Brown Potion
- Red Potion
- Blue Potion
- Yellow Potion
- White Rabbit {Unattempted}
- Brown Rabbit {Unattempted}
- Piglet {Unattempted}
- Dark Snail

And the current ones I'm missing from my document.

I won't be making this document public, but I am keeping it between a select group of people. I've been working alongside Vincentius to update the document to be as up to date as I can. I'm not sure if anyone has found any other recipe listed, but I'm trying to compile as many as I can for my friends. (They're fun to try and find in the downtime) Hints will be public, for anyone else trying the recipes, so I might as well post the progress and try to help that way. May help with any recipes people need/don't have, but again, document will be private mostly for my own mental health and wanting to avoid stress.

Also- if any say unattempted, it's because those are ones I know where the drop comes from but haven't tried to confirm, so.. ignore those for now.

And, sorry for the little rant, just felt it was necessary, in case anyone asks for the old document.
Sorry for not understanding, are you wanting hints on all those?

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Sorry for not understanding, are you wanting hints on all those?
Whichever you feel you'd like to give. I don't expect all at once, it would be overkill. I'll just keep tacking them off when they're found.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Right. Will post a few hints when I release the next update either today or the next few days.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
(will do hints for some later tonight, am rushing)
This is the 'Halloween' or October themed release - I go on vacation soon so I won't be able to post it next month. As well, I've slightly increased the drop rate on skeleton skulls from skeletons. Two of the items here are drops!

Update n°19:
-Black Candle (Lit)
- Black Candle (Unlit)
- Tombstone
- Green Lantern
- Purple Lantern
- Orange Lantern
- Spooky Scarecrow
- Garlic
- Jar of Blood
- Black Chalice

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
- Basket of Carrots
- Basket of Apples
Think the basket as woven with sticks, fruit or vegetables sitting on the top.

Fruit Basket
Much the same as above, but with two varieties of fruit.

Loaf of Sourdough Bread
Tried to suggest some kind of yeast mixture but we're limited on MC items that are liquids.

Boards of wood with a tap in the middle(and bottom row, middle).

- Sack of Flour
Burlap sack made of thread, with an ingredient in flour making within.