New Player Questions

HollowWorld

HollowWorld's Announcer
New Player Question & Answer Thread

Jumping into a new community can be a scary thing sometimes, but don't let it be! Please feel free to ask any questions here! A mentor or a staff will pop in answer any questions you have!

Common Questions:
Q: Where do I go after I complete the tutorial quest?
A: You can go to the Sorrows to get started on resources and just enjoying vanilla Minecraft if you're too shy to start roleplaying right away. You can also go to The Lost Frontier if you'd like to claim a little plot for you to safely build. But most people will jump straight into RP! We recommend starting at Storm's Landing!
-----------
Q:
A:
-----------

Last edited:

Myst

Loyal Servant of Altera
Aug, alright. I dispise writing about a certain, specific thing. I like choosing my own stuff. *angry arm cross*

NIAH

Secretly Elz
Retired Staff
Aug, alright. I dispise writing about a certain, specific thing. I like choosing my own stuff. *angry arm cross*
We ask you to write the test about the character you intend to use on HollowWorld so we can make sure you understand our lore. We look forward to reading it.

Myst

Loyal Servant of Altera
I've written the narative, but I must ask, can this be like a short story from a time in the character's life? In the world of course.

Charybdis

I Am the Law
Mentor
Charybdis
Charybdis
I've written the narative, but I must ask, can this be like a short story from a time in the character's life? In the world of course.
That should be fine as far as I know, as long as it's about the character you are going to play, in the setting of this server.

Hi there! I have 3 questions before I fill out my white-list application:
1) Are there werewolves and/or vampires in lore/on this server?
2) Is there a list somewhere of cross-species viability? For example, if an elf taking a caparii "mate" would they be able to create a child? Would one race's genes be completely dominant over the other (like if a silver elf and forest elf created a child, would the child look exclusively like a silver elf, etc)? Or would similar humanoid races such as elves, humans, dwarves, and caparii be able to produce true hybrids?
3) I see mentions of other races besides those listed in the main race sub-forum. Are any of those playable, and where can I find a list of those?