Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New Player Questions

GildedRose

Legend of Altera
To add to this question, there is quite often players looking for other players to play their children. This is a fun way to start out in a community and also to have a character with a known bloodline :)
There's a know roleplayer who wants a lot of characters *cough* Mongoose *cough* You could ask him
Hi! Thank you both! I've had a rough last few days, but tonight I'm gonna whitelist and do exactly that and find a family, thank you all so much.

I assume I can apply on a burner character just to show I understand the lore and rules, and then make the specific character I want to play later once I figure it out?

Also, who other than that Mongoose person should I reach out to, or where can I ask? I did join the Discord.

Last edited:

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
yes. I believe your whitelist application story doesn't have to be the character you actually play.

Celestea

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Celestea
Celestea
Mystic
Hi! Thank you both! I've had a rough last few days, but tonight I'm gonna whitelist and do exactly that and find a family, thank you all so much.

I assume I can apply on a burner character just to show I understand the lore and rules, and then make the specific character I want to play later once I figure it out?

Also, who other than that Mongoose person should I reach out to, or where can I ask? I did join the Discord.
You can certainly make a post in the discord in #roleplay-lfg (roleplay-looking for group) and people will certainly reach out if they have character opportunities for you! :heart: I hope you have a smooth transition into the server.