Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New Sorrows / Nether (AGAIN)

D

Dark Auras

Hi all,

This may come as a surprise to some, but not to others. The current Sorrows is, lackluster at best. Its a bit wonky, and doesn't have the nice things we wanted to give you. We had limitations on what we could and couldn't do with it - But things have changed now and...
We will be releasing a new Sorrows and Nether tomorrow. Temporary ports will be available to the old worlds for each for 1 week, for you to get your stuff out of it before we close off access.

As usual, any questions, let me know.

ALSO!

Sneak peak & something else

(Yes thats a volcano)

The first person to find such volcano and post an image of it to this thread will be given the opportunity to name it!

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Glad it wasn't just me wondering what was up with the new Sorrows

Also ooo that's one cool volcano

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
That being said the current ones apparently had turtles after all, and I managed to catch one near the sorrow-spawn beach. The problem is more that their spawn chance is so low, even dolphin's have a higher chance.

That being said request: Tropical fish and salmon too pls. until now all I saw was cod. :(

D

Dark Auras

That being said the current ones apparently had turtles after all, and I managed to catch one near the sorrow-spawn beach. The problem is more that their spawn chance is so low, even dolphin's have a higher chance.

That being said request: Tropical fish and salmon too pls. until now all I saw was cod. :(
The new sorrows have these things

D

Dark Auras

Both have been released.

Have fun!

PS: If you need back into the old Sorrows/Nether, just ask a member of staff for the time being.

Good luck to whoever finds the volcano!

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
Had to leave a mark up there.

About the name... I never assumed I would get this far!

Mount Vashiil, taking advantage of the native language.
(Explosion, booming sound, bright colour, much attention (More an exclamation then anything, akin to "Wow!" or "Whoa!" ))Screenshot from 2019-01-21 01-20-22.png

Edit: I'm honoured that one of your last Staff related jobs was done with me. Thank you for the time and effort you took with the community, it can never be said enough that you guys do a marvelous job and commit plenty of your personal hours to do so. Good luck with the new chapter on your life, God speed, and hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
By the way, question about the Nether:

I haven't found any Fortresses, and since Blazes only spawn with the spawner, how will we get Blaze rods?

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
By the way, question about the Nether:

I haven't found any Fortresses, and since Blazes only spawn with the spawner, how will we get Blaze rods?
Outside the rift, there's a cart that sells them and some other stuff if you can't find them in the nether.

D

Dark Auras

Had to leave a mark up there.

About the name... I never assumed I would get this far!

Mount Vashiil, taking advantage of the native language.
(Explosion, booming sound, bright colour, much attention (More an exclamation then anything, akin to "Wow!" or "Whoa!" ))

Edit: I'm honoured that one of your last Staff related jobs was done with me. Thank you for the time and effort you took with the community, it can never be said enough that you guys do a marvelous job and commit plenty of your personal hours to do so. Good luck with the new chapter on your life, God speed, and hope to hear from you soon!
As you say, it shall be done.

When the Dynmap is released for the Nether, you will see the icon :)