Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Nid Arach] Business on Unholy Land

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'm ready if people want to begin early so they can make it to the campaign. I'll be available and online between now and 3pm EST.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
New 'mini-game' to gain 1 extra loot, and the favor of the GODS! heh, or not, but it's still fun.

There's a man at Nid Arach's Graveyard now who will accept people's help to put the right bones in the right graves. If you have found any bones or skulls (which there are plenty of in Nid Arach), you can put them in a grave during daytime. Once night falls, spirits will appear and a roll of the dice will decide whether they become violent of their grave being wrongly tempered with, whether they remain, or whether their soul is saved.

No matter the outcome, the man will reward you for your efforts. Either to compensate for the traumatic experience of a violent spirit, for the wasting of time, or for the saving of a soul.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
1594668548510.png
You are welcome to get your crew together and brave the marshes of Nid Arach, like the Astrum folks have done.

(I love their matching outfits)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
There'll likely be one tonight. I'll try and be online around 1pm EST and it'll last till around 3pm EST. So that's your window to join at any time that suits you.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Wednesday 22nd of July seems an empty spot on the calendar. Let's try 2pm EST till about 4pm EST and see who could make it this time.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Cancelled. Got too many things going on IRL and preparations for when I'm gone for a whole week. SO we'll resume around the first week of August.