Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[ Nid Arach ] Event Request Thread [OPEN 2/3]

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
+ Nid Arach Event Request Thread +

1617348729811.png

I recently had a lot of fun DMing something for Retro and Aion and want to do something again.
Events will be DMed by yours truly in the Divine Grounds of Nid Arach.

Events will be VIOLENT. Loot will however be determined by HOW violent it gets.
You can ask for anything, and I will see what I can do.

All Events may include some clue as to the whereabouts of the Cloak of Decay.
[Information here]

1617348729811.png

EVENT FORM

══════════════════
IC Basis: [Write up a small blurb about why your character is doing this, how they know of a certain location or beast, their motivations, etc. This part is to ensure there is a solid IC premise for the event itself.]
Overview: [This should be a rough outline of the event you are looking for. If it is a hunt, or a bandit attack, a siege, etc.]
Loot: [Do you have a preference to having loot? Would you like a lost sword, coin, knowledge? Bear in mind that the better the loot, the harder it will be to get it. Be mindful! ]
Party Size: [Roughly how many players will be at your event? 8 or less? 3 or less? Is this a personal event with you and a friend only?]
Preferred Date/Time: [Whilst it is up to the DM to discuss specifics, a rough day and time would be good. When works for you?]

(Form made by Elz)

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
IC Basis: Hearing word of a fabled artifact lying in wait in Nid Arach, Asero will gather a party to seek it.
Overview: Up to you what the event includes. The goal is to find clues leading to the artifact, hopefully with some fun fighting involved.
Loot: Clues for the cloak, and anything else is up to the DM.
Party Size: Likely 5ish people? Around that size.
Preferred Date/Time: Weekends work, we can talk about sometime during the week as well, though.

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
IC Basis: Branko has been aware of The Cloak of Decay for some time and it relating to his religion plots to search Nid Arach for it once more
Overview: Whatever you have in mind, I'm up for whatever
Loot: Main loot goal is clues for where the cloak may be, anything else is up to you
Party Size: 2-5
Preferred Date/Time: Can discuss it on discord for a time that's best

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
More space has opened up.
For IC basis and Overview please tell me what you want to see from the events (in addition to receiving clues as to the whereabouts of the cloak?).

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Open for anything to happen in Nid Arach, if you want to organize it with me:
- Siege's, IC takeovers, hunting events anything in the works :)

The campaign for the cloak is up and running, in an open sandbox format!

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
IC Basis: Bok'ra visits Nid arach very frequently, he would know the ins and outs of the chaotic holy land. As well as through rumours, and other sources of information.
Overview: Bok'ra wants to stop anyone from retrieving the cloak of decay or any other artifact. Wishing to inspire the arachians to this same goal, regardless of their ongoing fight of leadership
Loot: Anything that the npcs are willing to give.
Party Size: Solo missions
Preferred Date/Time: Can be discussed over discord

Last edited:

MercurySteve

Lord of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him
Mercury_Steve
Mercury_Steve
Patron
IC Basis: Having been to Nid-Arach a couple of times, knowing that it's divine grounds for Jishrim, Malark would like to seek out any denizen, likely mad of the sort, that knows of the planar infinity. Witches, hagborn, the like. He hopes one would be there, and if not, he's surely likely to find something interesting.
Overview: A search around Nid-Arach for a witch/hag, or clues pointing towards other hidden knowledge. He seeks to gain knowledge by any means offered, gain a new friend if he's lucky, or encounter something useful along the way. A few chances at death, too, he assumes.
Loot: Knowledge, whether to be to taught or given in physical form, not fussed.
Party Size: 3
Preferred Date/Time:

Mon - 6PM - 11PM EST
Teus - 6PM - 11PM EST
Wed - All day
Thurs - No
Fri - Hit or miss for PRECURSOR
Sat - No
Sun - No

Last edited: