Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Nid Arach] Elaborate Visitor Manual

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
UPDATED
+ Removed the Bounties&Mercs and Slayer Tower texts.
+ Also got rid of the "When meeting other players" text, because that can't happen anymore due to private signups.
+ Made it only possible to arrange a DM through the discord so that I've got a clearer overview of who's turn it is.
+ Cleaned up the texts about it being hosted every saturday

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Please note the following change in event style and region classification. This rule is effective immediately:

Nid Arach is classified as a PvE region. PvP has no place here. This means you'll be fighting for your goals against the region and never against other factions.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Updated:
+ Switched some things around with the AP
+ Removed the shield piece (it's part of the armor piece now)
+ Removed some rules to make play easier
+ Changed colors for better readability in Dark Mode.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
To make it a bit more clear to those who are hunting down specific loot pieces, I added the following text above:

You can find more of these pieces scattered throughout Nid Arach at corresponding locations.
e.g. weapon pieces at a weapon rack, pages at a bookcase, plants in the wilder areas.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Wealth pieces have been removed and the wealth loottable has been assimilated by the object loottable.
Those with wealth pieces left may exchange these for object pieces at any time

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
UPDATE 6th point on Visitor's Manual!!

The Slayer Tower encounters have been replaced by a similar system which can now be used during group visits all around Nid Arach. I had to close the tower since I no longer have time for 1 on 1 DM's, but I really did like the Slayer mechanic.

The Slayer Encounters have been replaced by Slayer Bosses within Nid Arach. Each has a specific location. Each boss drops slayer tokens, the amount of which depends on the difficulty of the boss. These tokens can still be traded in for slayer gear, which has beneficial effects when worn or used!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Anyone who has leftover Nid Arach or Archaeology items; broken things, torn pages, the like. If you want to get something for them, just /sendmail them to Bartooliinii and I'll send you stuff from the loottable back :) You don't need to have 3 pieces, just send me what you've got and I'll make it work. Thank you!