Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Nikolche Variclav, The Intriguant

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
"This is the part I say something witty so you think I'm interesting."

Name: Nikolche Variclav
Full Titles: Hand of the Fuvurian Empire, Moghul of Choking Estuary, Baron of Crow's Perch,
Nickname/Alias: Niko

Recovery Time: Hopefully never

KEY INFORMATION:
Race: Human
Social Status: He does what he wants
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 182 lbs
Date of Birth: 11th of Stormwind, 2271, Year of Dragons
Date of Death: Long story
Homeland: A village long forgotten
Current Home: Aboard the Wyvern on the seas

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build: Athletic
Hair: dirty blonde
Eyes: A nice shade of indigo
Skin: slightly tan
Identifying Marks: Different sets of scars wrack both sides of his face, and Niko has no right ear
Appearance: Looks wealthy
Prized Possessions: his good health
Hygiene: washes regularly
Voice: Think 11th Doctor but with a deeper voice

WARDROBE:

- Several sets of the same burgundy doublet with a cyan cloak bearing his house insignia.

- A set of plate with cuirass, greaves, spaulders, chausses, and a combed morion fused to a mesh-like head plate.

WEAPONRY:

• Iron core quarterstaff
  • Doubly ended flanged mace
  • Steel round shield
QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths: Determined, Calculating, Organized, Loyal
Fears: Erasure from existence
Weaknesses: Headstrong, Unempathetic
Intelligence: a solid 9/10
Languages: Common [fluent], Elven [fluent]
Profession: Glassmaker, Entrepreneur, Diplomat, Baron, Fuvurian Moghul, Right hand advisor to a world superpower, Adjunct Professor

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Religion or Cults: He is not particularly religious, but worships an assortment of the Pantheon
Alignment: Fluctuates between Lawful Good and Chaotic Neutral
Most Common Mood: Tranquility with the world

Short Term Goals:
- Sail to Linistel []

• But before that, eat a sandwich []
  • Wait, I need to see Guinevere []
  • Shit, I need to remember why I need to see Guinevere []

Long Term Goals:
- Get to the center of it []

• Retire []
  • Help Joseph with that project []
  • Spread Cogimency to the world []
  • Sew chaos for personal amusement along the way []

Personality:

"So you likely expected a bland personal monologue espousing all my best qualities and giving thanks to those present to somehow boost my reputation. I do not give a /hoot/ what all you thundercunts call me! Listen, I am five wine glasses into this baby shower, so prepare thyselves for the ensuing inferno of refuse that will be my speech."

Niko clears his throat...

"Three cheers for Esteban... You called my daughter a lard tub when she was five... Maybe if you stopped thinking everyone was fat, you'd actually screw your wife instead of your office secretary. May Jishrim render your spine a ladder to pick the fruits from the garden of hell."

"Three cheers for Margaret... I hope the unsatisfied and sexually impotent find refuge, swinging from flap to flap in your nether regions. May your drinking habits result in a quick and painless miscarriage."

"And speaking of which... how could I forget about the guest of honor.. young Julius who luckily is not yet born. Listen carefully Julius, I'll only say this once. If you kill your mother during your birth, you'll save yourself from a messy divorce. Your mother's already trying to kill you with cheap spirits, return the favor and I guess try not to be a disappointment to both her husband and your father."

"Anyways, that's my speech. Go to hell, make love to your mistresses, and may my magnanimous presence be forever burned in your minds."

TRIVIA:
Favourite...

Place: Somewhere exciting
Pastime: Reading philosophy
Food: Sandwiches
Drink: Sparkling Cider
Colour: Burgundy
Animal: Baby Sloths

Least Favourite...
Place: Baby showers
Pastime: Cow tipping
Food: Anything unseasoned
Drink: Bad Wine
Colour: Hot pink
Animal: Wendigos

Relationships
Loves:

Ava Grey -
Til death do us part.
Nylarii Variclav - Your mother almost hacked me with the meat cleaver when I told her I let you be a pirate-arms dealer. I gave her the best shit eating grin when you inevitably returned after realizing how bad an idea that was.
Nikolche II Cymic Variclav - You're a future statesman Junior. Some day you might even have the whole continent beckon you for magical powers or something.
Samson Aryus Variclav - I am going to break precedent and not crack a joke about you, my lesser known of my children. I... was not the best father, I'll admit. I am glad we have the time these days to do the traditional father son things like going fishing, causing property damage, and playing target practice with dolphins.

Direct Objects to my Shenanigans:

Jaden Seeker -
Goodness me, we go way back. I will forever remember the day we first met when I extracted pufferfish toxin in that ship's kitchen, nearly killing us all. I am glad we somewhat mellowed with age. Look at us now, mortal wizards of utmost power!
Elizabeth Kane - We make a good team you and I.... My sympathies go out to you, though. Your mother's a witch aside from the magical kind, and your daughter suffered unimaginable trauma at the hands of Strange.... yet despite this you persevere. You are one of the most resilient people I know. Stay strong and one-up your enemies Elizabeth.
Nwalme Fuvur - Some days I regret signing a contract that obligates me to say yes to you no matter what. Other times, I'm glad you forgot about it whenever I say no.
Joseph Seeker - I am sad there will be no more magical mind fuckery anymore for us.... but you did receive some amazing knowledge in return. Let us unlock the secrets to the universe shall we?
Podric Flanders - I go to you for moral and ethical advice and I feel unnaturally compelled to do so. You would make headlines in the academic community, Podric, I do wish you would publish your ramblngs.
Guinevere - Is it bad that I sometimes forget you are my apprentice?
Aelyth Fuvur - Let us conquer the world you and I. As long as you are blissfully unaware I pay only 120 radiants of taxes per year, this is going to be a great partnership.

Drinking Buddies:

Cymic Seymour -
Every time I am around you it feels like 2293 and the bards are singing Sweet Home Vinterhavn again.
Azalea Silveira - You are one of the few to ask me, a stranger to you, for magical powers that I have so graciously decided to grant you a chance. Here's hoping Linistel is seasonable this time of year.
Lilith - Keep being you Lilith. You are one of my few moorish friends, here's to hoping my friend group does not lose more diversity.
Sigmund von Hallon - Some days I look back upon your request for cogimency and think on what could have happened if I said yes. Regardless, you stepped on my foot you party-pooper.
Wolfgang von Harrister - You are a young one, yet surprisingly poised and collected for your age. Welcome to the gang that seems to save the world every so often I suppose.
Jane Eisen - I have never really seen how someone's childhood gets cut short until I met you. Goodness, our lifestyle is not suited for children, yet you stuck around anyway. I pray for you Jane.
Fern - Go to hell and die- wait, wait, different caparius, Niko. This is the good one. Although, I've not had many memorable moments with you. It's just that every time I'm in your company, you brighten my day somehow. Keep being the best version of Fern you can be.
Uriel - You've my respect. It takes a lot of foolishness, courage, or understanding to share pain of complete strangers.

Mostly Everyone:

This is a long list, I can't be bothered to expand this.

Who the hell are you anymore?:

James McGuffin -
I don't even recognize you anymore. I still remember the corrupt merchant whom I was tasked with bringing to justice and.... the formerly old now young man I met at that party is not that merchant. Either something eats at your soul or you want another run at unscrupulous business practices.
Ayda - I thought my procedure was a smashing success. Your mood improved, you seemed more stable, I saw a tremendous rise in your confidence.... and then you abandoned all your friends and became a pirate out of the blue. No medicine is without side effects I suppose.

I'm going to punch you:

I'm going to disappear you:

I'm going to unperson you:

Closure:

Archaeus Fronte -
Listen, you were a terrorist, cult leader and I fell for your ramblings. You are a sad man who fucks anthropomorphic cats and I really hope you never return.

My in-game name is: SirNicholas14

Last edited:

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Nemisae Merenwen - Let's see now...you ditched me at a noble's ball for a higher noble, you tried to deceive me for my material possessions, and you left Cymic a broken man. I was wrong...you /are/ living proof that all moors are scumbags.
LOL THIS HAPPENED

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
"The man who never quits"

Maybe you could also say...

He is never giving (you) up?

Last edited:

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Update: Lifegoals

Updated relations and other portions of the profile and added a new Philosophy section to give a deeper insight into the machinations of Niko