Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

No Loot

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Seems as if every container I look in is empty! I don't know how rare the loot is set to, but I've been searching for a little while and there's nothing to be found!

Is this intentional, and if so, could the rarity of loot be tweaked a little?

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Seems as if every container I look in is empty! I don't know how rare the loot is set to, but I've been searching for a little while and there's nothing to be found!

Is this intentional, and if so, could the rarity of loot be tweaked a little?
Yes I noticed Loot was set to rare. I'll need to just restart the server.

cherbert

Founder
Retired Staff
Let me know if things improve as I'm not sure if the world needs resetting or not after changing loot settings?

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Let me know if things improve as I'm not sure if the world needs resetting or not after changing loot settings?
Sorry, no improvement as far as I can see-

Another issue- I can hear banging, and windows are smashed, but there doesn't seem to be any zombies, at all. I haven't encountered one yet, anyhow.
I figure this is probably typical indie alpha bugs?

cherbert

Founder
Retired Staff
Sorry, no improvement as far as I can see-

Another issue- I can hear banging, and windows are smashed, but there doesn't seem to be any zombies, at all. I haven't encountered one yet, anyhow.
I figure this is probably typical indie alpha bugs?
Don't know. I can see zombies. You see them in single player? Maybe its a glitch affecting you only?

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Aehm a question in advance related to loot - how are people supposed to get food at the start? I mean food is mainly loot...