Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Noble Families

Lavoyard- The ruling family, the Lavoyards are proud, noble, and prestigious. They are honorable and respect culture and heritage. Players must ask @Antilogy before making a new Lavoyard character.

Makorath- Displaced from their homeland, the Makoraths scattered between the Empire and the Kingdom of Braedor. They are traditionally a warring people but can show a soft touch. Currently, Charlotte is the only Makorath. Please ask @Antilogy if you're interested in playing more (or ask @Fraser028 for a Braedor Makorath).

de Courtnay- Hailing from La Marche d'Or, the de Courtnay family is wealthy and quite religious. They strictly adhere to the church of Ignis. Currently overseen by @Tomato150 or @Paintballz

Beaumont/Gemeaux- The d'Gemeaux family watches over and rebuilds Champagnac. Ask @Deathmoron

de Hilde- Not much is known of this family, as no de Hilde's have been spotted in Le Havre for some time. Ask @Antilogy if you have interest in playing.

Bayard- Recently elevated to noble status, the Bayard family owns Chateau Nordforet. @Archbishop

New Family!- I'm pleased to announce a new Lavoyard noble family being developed by @Mitch and @Rygan.

See any I don't have listed? PM me and I'll list them out!

Last edited by a moderator: