Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

NoMathew's Application [Declined - Jinny]

NoMathew

Villager
NoMathew application

1. What is your Minecraft username?
NoMathew (I know it's an ugly nick :(

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
Ecuador

4. Have you read the King's Law, codes of conduct, Official Lore, and the guide player yet?
Yes, I read it about 1 month ago

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
forcing your own character to have more than a realistic amount of power, perhaps through the background story.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or packets of X-ray textures on the server?
Do not

7. Name one of our current mentors.
Alvaro

8. Tell us about you!
I like to sleep in a hotel on the beach

9. Do you have an example of your work?
No, I do not work xD

10. Did someone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I found it in a server forum and it caught my attention

About your character
A woman

Character's name :

Sandra Tigman S.

Age of the character:

Race of the character: Appearance
Black dress with knee-length pants

(Optional) Skin image:

Brunette

Written Test !:

I do not have a story about my skin, I only found it out there with its name, data and nothing else.

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
I'm sorry, but your application has failed to meet the criteria listed in the application template and has been declined. Please carefully read and follow all the instructions to pass the application test.
Lo siento, pero tu solicitud es denegada. Por favor lea mis instrucciones abajo.

- Written Test: You did not write a story about your character that demonstrates your roleplaying abilities. It needs to be at least comprehensible and 400 words or more.
- Prueba escrita: no escribiste una historia sobre tu personaje que demuestra tus habilidades de roleplay. Debe ser por lo menos comprensible y 400 palabras o más.

- Character Appearance: You did not include your character's appearance, including race, eye color, hair color, skin color, etc.
- Aspecto del carácter: Usted no incluyó el aspecto de su carácter, incluyendo la raza, el color del ojo, el color de pelo, o el color de piel.

- Current Mentor: You did not list a correct current mentor.
- Mentor actual: Usted no listó un mentor actual correcto.

- Definitions: You did not list both definitions properly. You only listed a statement but did not define for which word it belonged to. Therefore it is not taken into account.
- Definiciones: No ha enumerado ambas definiciones correctamente. Usted sólo enumeró una declaración pero no definió para qué palabra pertenecía. Por lo tanto no se toma en cuenta.

- Communications: I understand if you are not good at English, however, it is important that you are fluent to be able to communicate with the rest of the server.
- Comunicaciones: Entiendo que si no eres bueno en inglés, sin embargo, es importante que tengas fluidez para poder comunicarte con el resto del servidor.

Please take these notes into account. You may reapply in a week. If you have any questions or concerns message me or another mentor.
Tenga en cuenta estas notas. Puede reaplicar en una semana. Si tiene alguna pregunta o inquietud, mensaje a mí o a otro mentor.