Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Normal] The Meeting.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
~It's time we win, it's time we rise, it's time that we find peace~

---
"Citizens of Altera,
It is time we come out of hiding. Everyday our loved ones are taken, killed, and destroyed, all at the hands of the Corrupted. It's time to organize. It's time to come together. I am requesting that all abled Alterans make their way to the peaceful land of Thiil. We will organize, prepare, and fight back. It's time to stop losing, and start winning."

---
OOC:
This is a public event. I and a few others have planned this out. Remember, Thiil is a peaceful region, so Corrupted, no killin! All factions are encouraged to attend, and a few special invites will be sent out IC for those who are deemed necessary.

Date: Friday, April 11.

Time:

ATTENTION: Pushed an hour back, due to attendance.
2 P.M. EST
7 P.M. GMT

Last edited:

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Reserved, this will probably be updated with more details later.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
~It's time we win, it's time we rise, it's time that we find peace~

---
Citizens of Altera,
It is time we come out of hiding. Everyday our loved ones are taken, killed, and destroyed, all at the hands of the Corrupted. It's time to organize. It's time to come together. I am requesting that all abled Alterans make their way to the peaceful land of Thiil. We will organize, prepare, and fight back. It's time to stop losing, and start winning.

---
OOC:
This is a public event. I, and a few others, have planned this out. Remember, Thiil is a peaceful region, however, so Corrupted, no killin! All factions are encouraged to attend, and a few special invites will be sent out IC for those who are deemed necessary.

Date: TBD. [Weekend, most likely.]
If it's this weekend, what time? :p

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Tentative date set, will change depending on conflicts and/or availability of others.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Nah, just move it back to Saturday. I realized I have a thing, and will have to push the festival back anyways.