Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Normal] The Meeting.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
I believe Legion is away, due to come back at the end of this week. You might be able to snag him :D

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Mehhhhh nor me or brogan will be able to represent
If there is a better time, please let me know. The event probably will officially start at around 3. Giving people a bit of time.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Sounds good, I will leave during half of it prob Cus studying, I'll bring someone else from Marr and The Brotherhood so we'll be represented xD

Darko

Lord of Altera
Well, the current time would be at 11am our time. So if it was pushed four hours later to like three, that'd be great

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
---
OOC:
This is a public event. I and a few others have planned this out. Remember, Thiil is a peaceful region, so Corrupted, no killin! All factions are encouraged to attend, and a few special invites will be sent out IC for those who are deemed necessary.

Date: Friday, April 11.

Time:
2 P.M. EST
7 P.M. GMT
Should Bolvar feel insulted now considering how he's in the accord and didn't get an invitation >>?

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Should Bolvar feel insulted now considering how he's in the accord and didn't get an invitation >>?
Wasn't the accord, don't worry. Also Bolvar and Ath haven't met. But Bolvar is welcome to come..~ and I can push it forward a few hours, if that works better.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Wasn't the accord, don't worry. Also Bolvar and Ath haven't met. But Bolvar is welcome to come..~ and I can push it forward a few hours, if that works better.
Dun worry I don't plan to miss it but, they have met xD - when we all saved you from being dragged off by scardrag :p - We even held the first meeting you attended in the Golden Hammer Headquarters xD