Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Nov. 2 - 7:30 PM EST] Calm Before the Storm

Scardrac

Felsummer
sigil2.png
qIrVRrg.png
A letter is sent to a select few individuals, it arrives by courier. Written within is a statement, followed by a request, signed to their respective persons.

"Some say the Gods are our strongest protectors. Others resort to steel, muscle, and blood to keep themselves safe. Nothing but camaraderie protects from the snakes in the grass. The realm is under siege, from above, below, and all around us. We must look to each other as kin, as a fellow mortal. For if we fail, we will fall to the dirt, and our world will become a quiet grave of nothing. Join me in unifying against the plague. Togetherness is the right way to victory. Meet at Linlea's Great Hall, bring your most trusted ally, and we shall further plan our counter offensive."
- Lord Gael Dugald

The letters arrive to:
Charles and Elizabeth Kane Lannis NIAH
James and Raalvara Varyn TheDeester Raal
Kopii and Leofaren Omikuji Shankster
Niko Varaclav Niko
Jaden Seeker and Ater CloakedReaper Magiik
Kitrana Dawnriver French Roast
Podric Luam

Those invited personally:
Ashna and Laerornor Solus Estes241
Sir Florian von Piers Cap
Caerwyn Rygan
Joseph JoeJoe
Fronslin Caldwell Fronslin
Olive Smurf

The event is otherwise private, though those arriving may bring any amount of those they trust, or may vouch for those arriving. There is otherwise word and rumor of a meeting of important individuals. (If I missed anyone I said could come IG, let me know.)

What: A meeting of all those that have a prominent place against the plague.

Where: Linlea - Great Hall

When: Friday, Nov. 2nd, 7:30 PM EST

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Monday, Wednesday, Friday after 6pm EST.
Tuesday after 7:30 EST
Saturday and Sunday: Any time after 3:00 EST

But if it ends up being at a time I can't attend, I can probably get the cliff notes from someone after.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
My days off are only Tuesday and Wednesday’s at the moment. Really at any times those days.

Thursday is impossible as I work from 6pm to 2am.

Friday Saturday Monday I would only be able to come on after 10pm.

Sunday I am free at 8pm.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
I am busy Tuesdays and Sundays, but free otherwise at normal times.

Magiik

Lord of Altera
It'll stay in one place and there will be a recap at the end anyhow.
In that case, go right ahead. Most of what Ater would/could say can be covered by others, and I'll make sure they mention his important stuff. I'll catch the tail end of it.

Scardrac

Felsummer
Planned for in an hour. Would anyone just barely make it/be able to make it if it were postponed for an hour or so?