Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Nov 22] Quarry of the Pantheon

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Quarry of the Pantheon

What horrors that have come to grow, cannot be left alone.
It seeks an answer to ascension, to which we give from gods to mention,
...en masse.

The cycle must return.

This begins: Friday, November 22nd @ 3pm PST, 6pm EST
Estimated Runtime: 1-2hrs, approx.
Notes: I'll encourage anyone not blessed to still attend and see the hubub.
About: Bringing faithfuls together for a public answer on their god's take to Archon's want for godhood. Shao BoredBrit Raal Luam Samiwashere Jazzper RagingLunacy Cymic_ - Are mostly known blessed. But if there are more of you out there, do attend.

Elz blargtheawesome

Last edited:

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
You pick the one day I'm out and about :(
Try not to burn the place down in my absence

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
Very much want to show but am busy this evening, hope everyone has a rad time

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
For some reason I thought this was today.
I can't attend if it's tomorrow, huge ooof.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I'll probably show up on Niah or Nylarii just to see what's hip-happening if the public are allowed to come.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Am I wrong in presuming this is for mostly good/neutral alligned?
even the skraag blessed are invited?
Your presumptions are correct. Though I have made no mention of barring those of jishrim, visage and skraag, there's a highly likely opinion of where their allignments lay regarding all of Archon for my character. I'd also assume it's a risky position for them to attend, what with the public bounty against the Dark Order if it's still existing. They aren't banished from attending, but my character isn't guaranteeing their safety if they bring grievances with them.

@timing
This was a narrow time to choose.. I can't do Sat and Sun seems booked with two events. Jase beat me to one earlier than the Archon event, the sneaky guy. Sending representatives is good.
Rumor has it that I'm also asking folks to bring a craft, object or something in relation to their god- for I'd like to spice this up instead of just us standing and speaking. It's not exactly for offerings, but it can be interpreted that way.

Last edited:

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
Gonna have to apologize.
Had a rough week with a lot of work and little in terms of rest, even today and tomorrow that'll still be more of the same.
I've tried to see if I could fight the fatigue for the event but sadly enough with how I keep dozing off atm, I'm going to have to play things safe so I'm at least enough rested for the stuff that needs doing tomorrow. xD

So, yeah, apologies that I won't be able to make it with Linden after all. >.<

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Aye- it's ok. Look after yourselves first!

ETA: 15mins. I think folks are about. We'll start when there's enough attending in the SL Cathedral

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Very fun event, thanks to Solus for hosting and Elz for DMing a large and divine cast. :)