Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [November 13th 6 EST] Benitoite Ball

What time works best for you?

• 3 est

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • 4 est

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • 5 est

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • 6 est

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Another day and time entirely

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
6AA72395-1510-49EB-92F2-E0BDA1FDACEB.jpeg
An air of gloom has lingered over the palace for far too long now. The city needs something to celebrate. As such, word starts to spread of a grand ball to be held in the Benitoite Palace, reminiscent of the days of old when grand parties were held there. All shall be invited to join in.

=================================

Name: Benitoite Ball
Date: 13th of November
Time: This will be decided through a poll
Event Description: A ball, with music and dancing and other little fun things that I will come up with as we near the date.
Public/Private?: Public. Open to everyone so long as it doesn’t break the law for you to be there.
Rating: Moderate. If you intend to cause shenanigans contact me beforehand. Unless you’re Event staff then go nuts.

One of many events I hope to host to bring some more energy back to citrine and to Mockingbay itself. I will need some help with:

Musicians:
If your char wants to get paid to play poke me.

(some from Magic and serenade possibly)

Entertainment:
Thinking of having some little booths with tricks and games and such around the throne room. If your char has one in mind poke me.

(So far i've got brown's party game)

While the main crux of this event will just be a simple social gathering, there will be several little things going on and that includes:

Best dressed competition:
Male, female and couple

Lottery: 2050 [CLOSED]
-Katherine Kane 5
-Lana 1
-Mira 5
- Asher Varyn 5
-Jane Eisen 5
-Varik Veileth. 5
-Cassia 5
-Cymic 5
-Quill 5

I will roll a d41. 1-5 it’s Katherine, 6 Lana, 7-11 Mira, 12-16 Asher, 17-21 Jane, 22-26 Varik, 27-31Cassia, 32-36, Cymic, and 37-41 Quill
Please respond to the poll so I can figure out which time would fit people best.​

Last edited:

JustTheEngineer

Country roads, take me home
Evil
Legend
Retired Staff
JustTheEngineer
JustTheEngineer
Evil
When you are torn between wanting your character to perform music and wanting to be there just as a guest, ahhhh

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Bumping for one last chance for people who want to come to vote on Time but so far its looking like it will start at 6 est on friday

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Alright, now that date and time is set I will be taking tickets for the Lottery. Each ticket costs 50 rads Max 5 tickets per person. Send money to _siriusPvP_ please don't send them to my alt account just cause I don't wanna get anything confused.

Form:
IGN:
Character Name:
Number of tickets:
Screenshot:

Take a screenshot of the payment and post it here. I will not add you to jackpot list unless I have proof of payment.

There will also be rad prizes for the best dressed competition but I will decide those at a later date.

AGAIN its _siriusPvP_ this month. Here is a screenshot of the name for reference
money.PNG

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
bumping for lottery and for entertainment/musicians please PM me if you are interested.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
IGN: Kurzik
Character Name: Katherine Kane
Number of tickets: 5
Screenshot:
1604557891908.png

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Another bump for lottery and I also want to make some clarifications on the 'best dressed' competition.

This will essentially be a skin contest. I will just be looking at skins and picking the ones I like the most. You don't have to have made it yourself. Co-ordination between couples will give them a better chance of winning. Prize reward will be 1000 rads per winner (so the couple will get 2000)

Also no bonus points for showing up in a skin I made.

Celestea

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Celestea
Celestea
Mystic
Another bump for lottery and I also want to make some clarifications on the 'best dressed' competition.

This will essentially be a skin contest. I will just be looking at skins and picking the ones I like the most. You don't have to have made it yourself. Co-ordination between couples will give them a better chance of winning. Prize reward will be 1000 rads per winner (so the couple will get 2000)

Also no bonus points for showing up in a skin I made.
BoredBrit get ready >: )