Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

November Newsletter 11.1.2020

Tideborne

Not A Pirate
Staff member
Staff
Tideborne
Tideborne
Sweetheart
newsletter.png
1565300668765.png
Godsend, 1st of Stormwind, 2307
Server News

✾Server Policy Updates, Announcements, & Changes
  • World Edit Requests -- The World Edit thread has been updates to properly reflect what currently is available to players. [x]
  • Divine Rework -- The highly anticipated and thoroughly hyped Divine rework has now been released in full. [x]
  • Storm's Landing Event Tiers -- Bounties have been added as a possibility for a Storm's Landing event, expect more to come. [x]
  • Harvesting and Crafting Plugins -- New to Hollowworld are a pair of plugins that help to bridge the gap between IC and OOC skills.
    • Crafting Plugin Guide [x]
    • Crafting Plugin Feedback + FAQ Thread [x]
    • Harvesting Plugin Guide [x]
    • Harvesting Plugin Feedback + FAQ Thread [x]
✾On-Going Server Facets
  • Great Suggestion Thread -- Staff requests the community help us out in showing us what you think needs working on or needs updating. [x]
  • Plugins & Game Commands -- Updated our plugins to 1.15! Now including a shop plugin that actually works! [x]
  • Region Highlight -- Every month from now on we will be trying to highlight a particular region, if you would like to have your region considered please submit! [x]
  • Support Tickets -- Support Tickets are still available for utilization of all members of the community for increased ease in contacting staff and logged/recorded tickets so less is forgotten. [x]
  • Contributor Perks -- When contributing to the continued operation of the Hollowworld server a number of titles and other possible perks cane be gained. [x]
  • [Looking for Events] -- Event Request Thread - This thread is made in order to better help players get events with as little direct involvement on their part as possible. [x]

Events

✾Campaign Events

There is currently no active server Campaign, but do look out for events hosted by the Events team when they pop up and check out the following links.
  • [Looking for Events] - Event Request Thread - This thread is made in order to better help players get events with as little direct involvement on their part as possible. [x]
  • A Note on Spontaneity and Player Initiative. [x]
✾Player Events-- Currently scheduled player events include the following.

• The Huntsman's Archery Training - November 1st 3:30 p.m. EST - On the 1st of Stormwind- I, Rook Corvus, Blessed of the Huntress- will extend an invitation to all those who seek to learn how to defend themselves, those interested to seek the ways of defending themselves and their kin. [x]
  • Creatures of the Night - November 1st 5:00 p.m. EST - Onlookers spotted a creature around the Kraken's Den. Only a few eyes have witnessed what it may be as it headed southwards. [x]
  • The Wolf Surrounded - November 1st 3:00 p.m. EST - A patrol flying the colors of House von Hardanger ride South, what foul treachery awaits them? [x]
  • Tackling The Tenants - November 2nd 4:00 p.m. EST - I call forth all who wish to learn more about my mother. In unpacking her tenets- the life she calls her followers to live, perhaps I can bring clarity and understanding to those lost to our lives. [x]
  • Skraag Wars: The Sorrows Strikes Back - November 6th 7:00 p.m. EST - Stragglers of the army of the undead have found themselves drawn towards the Astremian Outpost built in the sorrows. Reported sightings of increased number of undead in the area has led to the call for reinforcements. [x]
  • Metaphysics of Altera - November 6th 5:00 p.m. EST - Famed scholar and author, Lana Wake, will be teaching about her specialized topic of Metaphysics: the systems of the Realms. [x]
  • Illy and Marceau Tie the Knot - November 7th 4:00 p.m. EST - After many years of sharing love, hope, hardships and more, Illyrana Silveria and Marceau Laflamme wish to tie the knot. [x]
  • Of Men and Blight - November 7th 2:00 p.m. EST - Headfirst into the dying land. [x]
  • Frozen Wreck - November 8th 2:00 p.m. EST - The Sea King's Mistress sets sail to the northwest, starting from Queensport.. to reach its destination. [x]
  • A Blood Pilgrimage - November 8th 3:00 p.m. EST - Within the Defiler's territory, pilgrims often pay homage to those who made him what he was. Now, with infidels setting foot in their Spider's lands, it is time to clean the bugs from the cobwebs. [x]
  • Benitoite Ball - November 13th 6:00 p.m. EST - An air of gloom has lingered over the palace for far too long now. The city needs something to celebrate. As such, word starts to spread of a grand ball to be held in the Benitoite Palace, reminiscent of the days of old when grand parties were held there. All shall be invited to join in. [x]
  • Jishrim - November 14th 1:00 p.m. EST - In the dark, where only the devoted stir to find him. Words are spread and small posters are hung where no common plebeian would find them. [x]
  • The Coronation of the Aorian Queen - Novembber 21st 3:00 p.m. EST - For years, the Silveiras have governed over the far western deserts, living in the longest period of peace and organized order. [x]
1528167273616.png
Recipe of the Month

✾ Pumpkin Pie --
  • Nine pumpkin pies, fill the crafting table. -- Thanksgiving is closing, in make sure your tables are full!
48fe2f83cc256a571ef8958339dfa3f1.png

Credit to Elz for recipes and pictures. [x]

Riddle of the Month

If you think you know the answer to this months riddle PM Tideborne, the first five people who get it right will be featured in the following issue of the Newsletter along with the answer, and receive a 1000 radiant cash prize.

✾Last Month's Riddle --

Last months riddle was:

Those who make me would rather not keep me
Those who purchase me do not require me
And those who use me do not care, what am I?

• The answer to this riddle was: A Coffin
The four people to get it right was --
  1. BoredBrit
  2. Galaxy
  3. Mongoose
  4. Mudpaw11
  5. GhostKairo123
✾This Month's Riddle --

This months riddle is:

Revelry and rejoicing is what I give. Though they say I am old. What I do is turn a man once timid into one that is oh so bold. Who am I?

✾Next Month's Riddle? --

If you have a riddle that you would like to have featured on the newsletter, feel free to PM Tideborne. If it's used in one of the Newsletters to come you will receive 5000 radiants in game. Extra points if it's lore related!

border_gold.png
hwglobe.png

Last edited: