Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[NSFW I guess] Yalo's art & costuming and perhaps cosplay attempts

Yalokivi

Villager
Yalokivi
Yalokivi
Dear reader,

In case you don't know me, I'm Yalokivi. By the time of writing I just joined HollowWorld and it's such a warming community....
As you can guess by title I have many hobbies and projects. I do sewing, drawing, writing, sometimes animating videos and world building as I am also a DM (Dungeon Master) for my home brew DND campaign. Hence why I am not going to take commissions. Correction: I might take them but there is no guarantee of me finishing them. It's at your own risk....

Though, I got suggested to share my artsies. I do want to share random sewing work too so I decided to make one topic for both. I'm a thad lazy at times I know.
Currently I'm having two WIPs, one being a digital art based on a photo and one being a set of 18th century stays which I hope to finish before the end of this year.
This is my current DA:
So I play a theater sport called LARP, and this art is based on one of my characters. This is the last screenshot I have, I meanwhile added the hair, and shaded the necklaces but yeah. Should make an update still.
Lastly, I have a photo of my character which I want to change into an avatar for here. It's still pencil drawing though and I'm not too happy with the face. Thank goodness my digital art programma wil probably fix that.
Say hi to Tinka! I know she's not naked but I doubt the SFW so hence my title...

That's it for now. I might dig into my archive in later posts too but can't promise anything yet!
If you wish, leave a comment or reaction on how you find stuff like this!

Yours sincerely,

Yalokivi

Yalokivi

Villager
Yalokivi
Yalokivi
Hello, I'm some sort of back here, just to dig into my digital archive a bit. Afterwards I should go actually start studying (which was a bit tricky up until now). I did exclude the photos on my old computer with photoshop due to the very bad drawing quality and the current state of my computer also doesn't allow internet to invade it. I know. It's old.

Export date: 9th of May, 2018
Behold my first creation.... I call it an octocatterfly... This was drawn as a doodle during class and it was somehow cute. Around that time I had to test out my new drawing software (Clip Studio) so I went ahead to goof around. This drawing was never meant to win awards haha!
Export date: November 27th, 2018
Then we have this big ass but very cute image of my favorite DND character. She has a lot of names but the others call her Lorilla. She was a gnome bard but due to some weird things last session she is now the head advisor of the Emperor. She looks very childish but don't let looks fool you. She is a big trickster and prankster and that's why I love her!
Export date: April 27th, 2019
This drawing is based on a reference. I have a tendency of playing twin characters and that is how I once created the Twins of Fire and Water. I am the fire half, to go against my slow and usually steady OOC nature. Her symbol is this. If I ever have time I am really wanting to embroider a phoenix on her costume. But first "just" finish five costume parts in two months. Will succeed, will succeed....

Might do another archive dive soon as I can't seem to upload any more pictures so will be continued.... In the mean time I will furiously try to continue sewing on my stays....

Yalokivi

Villager
Yalokivi
Yalokivi
I think she is finished. Her name is Valerie Wilkinson and she is my character in a Vampire the Masquerade game. For this drawing I used an image reference.
The background has some symbolycism going on, as pink (top) is her signature colour and purple (bottom) is the one of her sire, her vampire mother. It is always a fight between the two and you can see how it affects her...

Also thanks Bartooliinii for your reaction! I succeeded at the violist very wel but it took me many hours too. I tend to overdo things but that really worked out well there!

Yalokivi

Villager
Yalokivi
Yalokivi
I smell spoilers! I am about to run a D&D campaign in the new year so one of my projects is building a home brew world for this, based on Matt Mercer's Tal'dorei (Yes I'm a critter. Sort of.) So I have been busy today working on the map. It was in my folder for a little while already but I had to detail things still like mountains and coast lines. Also I had to fill in a few places and such so I did that.

Also thanks for your reactions! They are really motivating to keep stuff like this up and gives me some rest in otherwise stressed times!

Now I'm going to sleep. Good night hehehe.