Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Nugles's Application [ Accepted - Jase]

Nugles

Villager
The Whitelist Application Form:

About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Nugles

2. How old are you?
16 (April 22, 2003)

3. What country are you from?
Canada

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
YES

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is when someone’s character knows stuff that they shouldn’t and have no way of knowing, instead of learning in rp. Powergaming is when someone roleplays in a way where the other player has no way to respond or make a decision. For example, during a fight, if someone made another character suddenly explode.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
NO

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko

8. Tell us about yourself!
Hi! Currently, I'm in summer break, which is great because I can focus on my hobbies! I do digital artwork and love to read, I really liked the harry potter series and am enjoying fantastic beasts. After I finish my final years of high school, I want to study zoology with a focus on ornithology, since I love birds so much! I also write a lot and I’m working on a graphic novel series on the side. I enjoy playing video games, and I’m really liking stardew valley, thanks for reading!

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
No

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Nobody referred me, I was looking for a good roleplay server since I enjoy it so much!

About Your Character!

Character Name:
Edith Winifred Bickley
Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Dark brown hair, Hazel eyes, Pale complexion, wears loose clothing and her favourite cloak for travelling but will wear casual dresses while staying in one town for a long amount of time. I had some issues with my skin and putting in images, but the skin has short brown hair, light greyish brown pants, boots and a light brown shirt, with a white shirt underneath. None of it is modern looking.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!
Edith set aside her extra set of stockings as she sorted through the rest of her clothing, most of which only practical for her travels to come. She didn't foresee a need for her dressier clothes anytime soon and planned to give it to the neighbour girl to grow into. It took a good bit of scrunching that her mother would frown upon, but eventually fit her scarce belongings into the bag. The thick fabric of it bulged awkwardly at certain spots from being overstuffed, but it would do. She placed it on to her bed to finish dressing before finally leaving. After years of living in the same dull town, helping her father bake bread and other goods to sell, and being pushed to find a good man to love, she was leaving to pursue her own life, a journey of sorts. When she had originally mentioned this to her father, he had taken it as a joke, but now, as she packed to leave, he stood downstairs with crossed arms and a scowl to suit. Oh, but his anger was worth what was to come, at least she hoped. Although not wanting to master it herself, she had heard about the magic that wove its way into the world, and its elusive nature had her wanting to see it done in person. Yes, that would certainly be worth it. Of course, that wasn't the only reason, she wanted to see what there was beyond the stretch of farmer's fields that surrounded her small town, and perhaps make a few interesting friends along the way. She threw her cloak over her loose fitted clothes, and tied herself into the sturdy pair of boots that she prayed were warm enough. She took one last look around her room, strapped on the backpack and picked up the crate of clothes to give away on her way out. Taking a deep breath, she walked out of her room and down the creaky wooden stairs and turned to face her father, who spoke before she could. "You're leaving now?" he asked blankly, detached. Nodding, she placed down the crate and stepped towards him, reaching her arms out to embrace him, which he returned with a loose squeeze. "Don't worry Papa, I'll be back to visit!" she said, smiling. He didn't speak and let her turn to take her leave. She picked up the crate again and stepped outside into the cool air. She made her way to the entrance of the village, dropping the crate at her neighbour's door. She paused once she reached the entrance, taking a breath inward. Finally, Edith began her life.

Attachments

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.