Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Nurtured Faith [6pm EST 16th of July]

Kakers

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Kakers
Kakers
Mystic

NURTURED FAITH

P E A C E F U L

Date: Tuesday 16th July

Time: 6pm EST

Place: Kingfisher Fields (Storm's Landing> cart to Mockingbay > cart to Kingfisher Fields)

What: A fete in the name of Shalherana which shall include a sermon, followed by the lighting of paper lanterns and a wine-fuelled after-party

Attire: Semi-formal/Beach formal

Public/Private: Public

Religious Leader: Cassandra Glade

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC:
There are three stalls available for preferably wine/drink merchants but if you wish for your character to sell other wares that are somewhat related to the theme of nature/growth/herbs (e.g. pipe tobacco), pm me or seek any of these characters IC: Cassandra, Sylvar, Roselia (There are posters around SL and Mockingbay so this would not be considered meta)
I am also looking for bards/singers that would be interested in performing their talents during the lantern lighting and the party.

Everyone is invited to have a good time and enjoy crafting lanterns, drinking, dancing and pipe-smoking!

Merchants:

Stall 1: The Siren's Remedy ( Bishop Cranium Olligreen ) - Herbal tea

Stall 2: Theodosius ( Blorbis83 ) - Wine merchant

Stall 3: Roselia ( Bishop ) Lantern materials

Music:

Flatulence ( Jase )

Nonus ( ToastySpam )

???

Lannis Elz Solus

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Flatulence will attend
You will have a choice between music instuments -- either his namesake or a flute

Kakers

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Kakers
Kakers
Mystic
This is tonight

Vendors, please arrive early and I can help you set up :)