Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Nyari Rainriver - Hugparii

Rue

Lord of Altera
Mystic
PrettyBones
PrettyBones
Mystic

┯┷┯┷┯┷┯┷┯┷┯┷┯┷┯┷┯┷┯┷┯┷┯┷┯┷┯┷┯┷┯┷┯┷┯
General Information
┯┷┯┷┯┷┯┷┯┷┯┷┯┷┯┷┯┷┯┷┯┷┯┷┯┷┯┷┯

Full Name: Nyari Major Thundershorts Thrones Cleary Engem Rainriver Raine
Titles: Hug goat, Hugparii
Race: Caparii Red
Sexuality: Everything..sexual?

Relationship Status: Extremely married and extremely ready to mingle

Physical Appearance

Height: 5'2 (158cm~)
Weight: 99lbs (45kg~)
Eye Color: Grey and boring
Skin Color: Pitch black, though it is only visible on her palms and chest.

Distinguishing Features: Fur that covers her entire body, it's mainly black in tint, though there are streaks of white that adorn her face, belly, and legs, large horns as will that curl forwards from the back of her head, blunt.
Build of Body: Tiny, very weak
Hair Color: Pale, ashen
Hair Style: She lets it grooooow as long as she can, it reaches near her ankles now.
Posture: A bit like a gremlin, hunched usually, she can stand properly if needed
Scars: None as of yet
Voice:

Personality

Qualities: + Generosity, + Kindness, + Determination, - Stubbornness, + Optimisim, + Approachability, + Cooperation, - Fanaticism, + Familialism, - Low intelligence, + Friendliness.
Fears: The dark, being alone, the cold, blood-spilling
Values: Warmth, love, hugs, family, her body, the body of others, blood, life
Languages: Common (Not fluent), Fae (Mother tongue)
General Attitude: Optimistic
Religious Inclination: Vermella, Shalherana, Sallana
General Intelligence: Below Average
General Sociability: Very talkative, but can get annoying or dense
Alignment: Chaotic Good

The Law of Red and Vermella's Doctrine. (yes i know she's dead.)

The Law of Red:
do not needlessly spill the blood of another living thing.
you must respect the life of every living thing, and respect their right to life.
you may only spill blood when your own life is in danger,
you may kill to hunt, or you may kill because you are hunted.
Vermella's Doctrine:

1. Spill not needlessly the sacred red blood!

2. Respect yourself and your body as well as the bodies of all other creatures.

3. Pray fantastically upon each Blood Moon!

4. Honour the Divine Law.

Last edited:

Rue

Lord of Altera
Mystic
PrettyBones
PrettyBones
Mystic
R
elations

(❀) Romantic Interests
(++) Trusted Friends/Family
(+) Friendly With
(-+) Loose Acquaintances
(-) Disfavored Individuals
(--) Hated
( ! ) Wary Of
(o) Missed

o❀❀+++ Otter (Salheira) Rainriver
"First wife. Wife that teach me how to be happy, teach me law of Red, help me meet mother Vermella. Teach me how to love and be warm, how to live life and give life and love to other, with happiness and generosity. Miss very dearly, miss Falandraal, miss create pot, miss warm hug, miss Red."

o+++ Eyota Engem
"Second wife. Was with with Salheira before I met. Salheira teach me to love other, many equal. Inside we are all equal, all of blood, and so love is to be given equal."

o+++ Rose Ruby Cleary
"Third wife. Wife of my own, this one not shared with Salheira or other. Very strange belief, nice house and warm hug."

o+++ Alteriana Thrones
"First husband. Met him when thing with Salheira weren't very good.. I told him secret location of Falandraal and he marry me. Not seen him for very long time!"

o+++ Thundershorts
"Second husband. Little dwarf man! Big beard, warm and fuzz, like lovable Red except very small."

o+++ Not-handsome man with blonde hair and blood inside (Ballard Major)
"Third husband! First new husband after leaving the Northern Kingdoms! A bit ugly but don't care, nice and warm for good hugs."

o++ Harley Seymour
"Wish was wife. We spend many time together and share many hug. She do not want marry, word is scary to her but that is okay, I still give love like would any of wife."

+ Quill Emiryn
"Very good and very nice hugger. Have lot of relationship issue so should just marry me and everyone else as well instead. Knows how to cuddle and knows how to give warmth and love, yes."

+ Cedlas
"Metal-man with blood-inside and flesh-face with Elven name. Is cold on outside but inside blood is warm, and so life is full of love, Nyari love and love of other too, love is word that scare him, but love is present all around and is what make us live, if no love, then no life."

+ Branko
"Tall man who love-friend of metal-man with blood. Has Man name. Flesh is warm, full of love and happy. Think me fortunate, but fortune not needed for love to prevail. Only love is needed, and understanding that all created same, and all share world with one another."

Last edited: