Not A Pirate
Thronesday, 1st of Ghostmoon, 2306
✾Server Policy Updates, Announcements, & Changes
- 1.14 (Village and Pillage) update-- Although a number of technical snags have been hit the update is most certainly still on the way.
- Help Us Run Hollowworld-- Due to hitting a donation goal limited special titles specific titles have been made available. Make sure you have 1 HW donation credit in your inventory (Can be any rank) [x]
- Elective Government of Storm's Landing-- The Storm's Landing governing body is going through some major changes, make sure to stay informed and be prepared for the upcoming elections. [x]
- Storm's Landing History-- In the past month a bunch of Storm's Landing lore has been fleshed out, make sure to check it out. [x]
- Support Tickets-- Support Tickets are still available for utilization of all members of the community for increased ease in contacting staff and logged/recorded tickets so less is forgotten. [x]
- Contributor Perks-- When contributing to the continued operation of the Hollowworld server a number of titles and other possible perks cane be gained. [x]
In recent days the Unhinged server campaign has come into full effect, leading to a number of very interesting events and occurrences. Make sure to read up on what's happened so far so you can be ready for things to come.
- From Behind the Veil - There is a strange sort of tension in the minds of those all throughout the continent... [x]
- Emergence - The entire continent suddenly has each and every one of its doors suddenly fling open... [x]
- Redirection - As the boundaries between the planes seems to be thinning and the ethereal dead are becoming more and more commonplace,
there is suddenly a day where all the rivers... stop... [x]
- [Unhinged] Feedback Thread - This is a place for participants of the campaign to voice their cordial and constructive feedback. [x]
- [Unhinged] Research Conversations and Event Planning - Instructions for how to construct and post a research conversation for anything campaign related can be found here. [x]
- [Stairway to Eternal Peace] Insurgency - Oct. 2nd 5:00 pm EST - Blessed are the worms of the earth, for they shall see the face of God. [x]
- When Tides Turn - Oct. 5th 2:00 pm EST - An expedition is to be sent out. The Wards of Kane led by the Sentinel of the Rangers to investigate the bewitched rivers and to teach the Wards how to hunt and track. [x]
- Marigold Market - Oct. 12th Time TBD - In hopes to create some joy in otherwise troublesome times, Queen Citrine has arranged a Grand Market Fair, and invites any and all to come buy, sell, or simply revel in the festivities. [x]
- Make sure to check the calendar or front page of the forums for any new events. [x]
Recipe of the Month
- A variation of stone, cobble and stone slabs -- What better way to populate your graveyards for the influx of ghost brought on by the Unhinged Campaign?
Riddle of the Month
If you think you know the answer to this months riddle PM Tideborne, the first five people who get it right will be featured in the following issue of the Newsletter along with the answer, and receive a 1000 radiant cash prize.
✾Last Months Riddle --
Last months riddle as was: "Bane to Mage and Blessed alike, born from deep and dark as night. Forged to shape long ago, one finds great cache in peaks' shadow. What am I?"
- To get this one right, participants had to do a little digging in the server Lore. The answer to this riddle was: Obsidian
✾This Months Riddle --
This months riddle is "A towering being of white watch all this sacred night. Their grin is wide and o' so bright, by the stroke of midnight, the shadow's bites, And take away their warming light. Who are they?"
Hint: A common household items found in Altera. Often favored by the faithful.