Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Old World] Tambry-Upon-Tam

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like mazes :D
Hey mich, you are welcome to help us build up the undercity and sewers. I know you're busy, but if you ever get bored that is an option and we'd love to have help from a builder like you!

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Hey mich, you are welcome to help us build up the undercity and sewers. I know you're busy, but if you ever get bored that is an option and we'd love to have help from a builder like you!
:eek: !!!
If y'can add me to the region, I'll pop down and expand if every now and then- I can copy current build styles really well ^^

:eek: !!!
If y'can add me to the region, I'll pop down and expand if every now and then- I can copy current build styles really well ^^
Thank you! It's greatly appreciated. I'll hop on and add you.

The undercity and sewers are supposed to be dark, creepy, dirty, and confusing. It's a violent part of the region

But... I must ask that scum and villainy alike leave the builders alone, lest you end up with less of an undercity than you want...

We've sold 3 more buildings! Please welcome
Sizzix ooc shop, Andal's Worldly Oddities, and Hutch Tavern(name?).

We are continuing to build more and sell shops. Come snag that perfect location before its gone!

Also adding a section for sewer dwellers.

Mr. Oakland has purchased a building. Thank you!

Also, Roran renamed his shop "Better in Leather"

Update: We're finished with the bridge. The stables are functional (not quite as pretty as we want it, but at least it's done). We've had some significant RP in the town and we've sold 6 buildings. Several of the buildings are sitting empty and ready for you to move in!

We're also working on getting a post office. Very soon we will attempt to get a stablemaster here.

Thanks everybody for the hard work!

Ozonepheonix

Lord of Altera
I'm probably going to get on the server today to check out the town in a bit more detail (I've passed by a few times), but I'm not whitelisted and I dont think most of the doors are open, so I'd like to ask a few questions beforehand, if you don't mind.
My character, who is currently in the middle of the whitelisting process, will be a novice Norvagen brewer, who would be looking for a home & workspace as soon as WLing happens. I was just wondering about the available space in the buildings, or even in the outskirts. I'd need a fair bit of room, enough for three or four fermenting stands (three deep, one wide, includes fire), two or more brewing stands, and maybe two small or large aging barrels, as well as a barspace and living quarters. If need be, I can have the actual brewery (or the whole thing) outside the town walls/deeper underground than normal.
Would there be enough space in the current style of buildings, or would I need a special structure to be built, should i choose to purchase?

Information on the Brewery plugin can be found by searching "brewery plugin wiki" or something similar (couldn't post the link for some reason).

Ozonepheonix

Lord of Altera
@Ozonepheonix

If you establish yourself in tambry I would love to have a supplier for the Empty Tankerd. Once your white listed lets meet up IC
Your tankard won't be so empty once I get on!

Seriously though, I'd love to, but I'm going to have to spend some time figuring out the recipes before I'll be able to produce any decent alcohol.

I'm probably going to get on the server today to check out the town in a bit more detail (I've passed by a few times), but I'm not whitelisted and I dont think most of the doors are open, so I'd like to ask a few questions beforehand, if you don't mind.
My character, who is currently in the middle of the whitelisting process, will be a novice Norvagen brewer, who would be looking for a home & workspace as soon as WLing happens. I was just wondering about the available space in the buildings, or even in the outskirts. I'd need a fair bit of room, enough for three or four fermenting stands (three deep, one wide, includes fire), two or more brewing stands, and maybe two small or large aging barrels, as well as a barspace and living quarters. If need be, I can have the actual brewery (or the whole thing) outside the town walls/deeper underground than normal.
Would there be enough space in the current style of buildings, or would I need a special structure to be built, should i choose to purchase?

Information on the Brewery plugin can be found by searching "brewery plugin wiki" or something similar (couldn't post the link for some reason).
Hey, thanks for the post. Find me in game and we'll talk!

Thank you Darkwolf for buying one of the big warehouses. I look forward to seeing your store!

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
If you are looking for a place to set up a shop I /definitely/ suggest renting or purchasing a property here in Tambry.
Just today I easily made around 3000 radiants through my chestshops, shopkeeper and RP purchases!
In my opinion it is definitely worth the investment. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.