Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

One versus One Tournament ( With potential prices )

Well?

• 1v1 is for kitties!

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Sounds fun... I guess...

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • PRICES?! IM IN!

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Thinking of making this happen, who would be interested?

Teams: 1 vs 1
Map: Summoners Rift Midlane Only
Picks: Blind
Bracket: A best of three elimination bracket
Win by doing either of the following:
-Get first blood
-Reach 100 minions
-Take down the first turret

Unplayable champions:
-Zyra
-Zac
-...?

Let me know what you think!

Last edited:

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Okay.. So we are 4 so far. Id rather be at least 8 before we do this though.

Anyone can join, you've got nothing to lose! :D

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
I'm on the North America server though. I take it most of us are on . . .?

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Though I think you should ban a few champions that are good at farming, aka Karthus, Morgana, champions with Energy etc.
Again, keep in mind that those champions are also very easy to push to turret and eventually take down turret, so I think the cons and pros kind of balance each other. banning 3 champions each through a third party could be an idea though?

Again, keep in mind that those champions are also very easy to push to turret and eventually take down turret, so I think the cons and pros kind of balance each other. banning 3 champions each through a third party could be an idea though?
Not really, just have a selective group of none playable.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Not really, just have a selective group of none playable.
How about this, people can post champions they think should be excluded and add a reasonable explanation, if the player has solid arguments that can not be countered, the champion is put in the none playable pool? aye?

How about this, people can post champions they think should be excluded and add a reasonable explanation, if the player has solid arguments that can not be countered, the champion is put in the none playable pool? aye?
Good. I have some.

Zed, because of his ultimate that can't be countered unless you have Zhonya's which only AP laners pick.
Karthus, he gets free mana and HP for every minion kill he gets, finally he can spam his Q for that passive.
Veigar, the stacks will just destroy you eventually, plus the ultimate is rather OP in 1v1.
Nasus, stacks, stacks everywhere.
Anyone with a post-death passive, meaning Aatrox, Zed, etc.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Zed - I agree

Karthus - Remember First Blood wins you the game, considering that karthus is one of the weakest laners in the game, I dont think he would be very op in this.

Veigar - Very easy to push to turret, not really op in this gamemode since he rarely even gets time to stack up his q before the game is over.

Nasus - Same as with veigar, most of the 1v1 games are over before 10 min, no reason to ban out nasus.

I noticed you mentioned alot of lategame champions, keep in mind that its not the nexus that counts, its 1st turret, 1st blood or 1st to 100 CS. The games rarely last more than 15 minutes.

As for the post death passives i agree :)

Last edited:

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Last bump, we need at least 8 players for this to work, we currently have 4-5. Going to cancel this and delete the thread if no further interest is shown.