Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Ongoing Halloween Trails with Rewards!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Halloween Trails
Nid Arach's treasures await!

Untitled.jpg

It's the season.

Trick... or treat?
See for yourself!

The Game
My love for Halloween has moved me back to Nid Arach, thanks to Jase for planting that seed in my mind!
From the moment of making this post, you can now explore several parkour challenges, recently added, in Nid Arach.
The start points are recognizable by a pile of pumpkins and jack-o-lanterns with a sign saying
Arachian Trail.
Start the trail and find the reward chest!

Rules
-1-
Do not use fly at all
the moment you enter the region.
It's forbidden to use fly to: find the start of the trail, find the reward of the trail, skip parts of the parkour that are hard. Don't use fly.
-2-

Once you've found and reached the reward chest, take only 1 Arachian Token per trail.
Repeating the same parkour does grant you a new token, as long as you started from the beginning.
Use the code "Halloween" to open the chest.

What's the reward?
I had some trouble thinking up the reward. I can't quite make special seasonal cosmetics or useful things myself. So... There is a choice!
-1-
You can cash in your tokens for 200 radiants each, with which you can buy custom heads for the season, like pumpkins and skulls and whatnot yourself!
The maximum you can cash in are 13 (spooky) tokens for this reward.
-2-
Get unique Arachian items, with colored names, to collect! There are a bunch of different items, including salvage, voting tokens, map art, and radiant awards. I determine which one you get by rolling a dice for each token you give me! Voting rewards are part of the loot table :)
This is the only way to get parts of the unique [
Scarecrow Concealment] set.
-3-
There are also 3 different outfits to be rewarded! All of them are Halloween outfits, though I didn't make them myself, they are 4 tokens each.

hw Common reward.pnghw rare reward.pnghw Unique reward.pnghw reward 02.png
Skin Skelly --------- Skin Pumpkin --------- Skin Scarecrow --------- Skin Ghost

How do I get my rewards?
To get your reward, mail me the tokens you've gathered with the command: /sendmail Bartooliinii [title]
Describe the desired reward in the [title] part by calling it "Cash In" or "Arachian Item" or "Outfit #" with the number of your preferred skin!
When I'm next online, I'll either transfer you the money, send the item(s) back in the mail, or send you the skin file on discord!

HAVE FUN!
This event ends once October ends :) Enjoy it while it lasts!

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The idea of these parkour challenges are perhaps more OOC than IC. It's something fun to do when nobody is online or when you don't feel like roleplaying. 6 are already set up :) Come and try it out when you feel the Halloween feels!

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Added voting rewards and the Scarecrow Concealment to the loottable of the tokens.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Congratulations Kostadim on being the first to collect and cash in some tokens!
You chose to join the Arachian Item lottery and received 3 common, 1 rare, and 2 unique items! That's some great luck :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Had a blast doing them. Thanks for the fun bartooliinii!
Glad to hear! You've chosen to join the Arachian Item lottery and received 4 common and 2 rare items! Hope they come in handy :)

Update: One of the parkours has been made more difficult. The chest was empty so I've made it a bit harder to cheese it ;) I've made a slight adjustment to 2 others.

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Congratulations to Astalgon for completing some trails! Your cash reward awaits, paid out in emeralds which you can trade in for digital rads in the bank :)

Congratulations to Goldbeean for completing some trails! You've received 2 common and 1 rare reward!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Congratulations Opal for completing some trails! You received 1 common, 1 rare, and 1 unique reward! Nice!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
With only 2 weeks left before Halloween, I've shrunken the common part of the loottable. This effectively means your chance for rare and unique items has just increased! :) Good luck!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Only less than a week to go until it's Halloween! To celebrate, I've removed the entire common part of the loot table and refilled the Arachian Tokens chests. This is the FINAL REFILL! All tokens that are exchanged for items will now yield rare and unique rewards :) Thanks for your enthusiasm so far and happy hunting!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
A notice for those still doing the parkour: There's only Money, Arachian Salvage, and one Voting Token in the loot table. All the heads, maps, and unique clothing parts are all gone.