Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[OOC] Baddies

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Not quite sure how to put this so I will just come out and say it:
I don't want people to forget that although we play evil characters on server, we are not bad people, nor do we want to be seen that way. I think it can get lost in the middle of combat and whatnot, but really- we are trying to create a story, the same as everyone else.

Please refrain from OOC hate where you can or OOC judgment on us as people. IC is fine, we play bad guys to create struggle, and push along stories. We are trying our best here to make it interesting for you, and for others. If you think our strategy of being evil is wrong, then ok, that's fine, please give feedback? But please don't consider us bad people for playing evil characters.

I worry that sometimes people on the server can forget that we are people too. We get hurt when things are spoken behind our backs, and it's disheartening to feel that we are not wanted

Its not us vs them thing guys. Its a we. WE (as in everyone on server) work together to make the best stories, and WE work with each other to keep the server interesting,

Lovelyninja567

Ur mom
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
lovelyninja567
lovelyninja567
Legend
Even though I have never heard anything said, or said anything myself, I am still going to apologize that those of you who play 'evil' characters feel this way. I know that I, myself, thoroughly enjoy the things you guys bring about through RP, and it's entirely uncalled for that you are receiving OOC hate.

Know that you are wanted :heart: No matter if people get frustrated.

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
I appreciate people who are able to play villainous or otherwise nefarious characters, they are needed, because they drive the common roleplay story forward and create conflict
and conflict is totally necessary for the story

So, thank you, evil characters : )
You won't catch me getting mad at someone for doing their evil deeds unless they're the ones being turds OOCly first

:heart: