Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[OOC] Fronslin needs skins

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Price negotiable. Skin must be original.

Character is Fronslin's Daughter Taelin
Might have additional templete for supplemental skin of same character

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Previous request filled

I am in need of a new skin
Recently I had to get a set of plate made for my boy

He's gone through alot of changes recently and this platemail is also more.. Extra than the last set

In addition to this, The previous skin which I will refer to as the Mandalorian. Was a skin someone took from a skin dex and gave to me. With the only amount of work being putting my characters handsome face there. I'm not angry over it. But I need some Higher quality stuff.

I know alot of skinners are not comfortable making armor sets, But I'm not in any outstanding rush and will post a bounty on this request starting at twenty thousand Radients OOC. It will continue to go up every once in a while with a thread bump.

Here are the details.
There will be a need for four skins, Possibly Fewer if a helmet could be rigged up through player heads

-1. Normal Fronslin in platemail with helmet
-2 Normal Fronslin in platemail without helmet
-3 Current Fronslin's New platemail
-4 Current Fronslin's new platemail with helmet off.

Both his old and new platemail functionally look the same. The newer set has gold etchings and and engravings over the original design. I had to ICly get another set because when my char became a Vyre and had a objectively questionable layer of skin tacked onto him he officially could not fit in the old one.

I would ask that a skin be made for the original set of plate at the off chance I ever have to use it. (He dies and comes back normal etc. Just a Standard skin with no Vyre mods or buggy skin

I will now post ref art and base skins. If anyone is interested please PM me. I will update the thread as soon as the request is filled.

Please do not use skindex I want a mostly original product.
cc2cb064f6a5533c0806af59e6d524eb.png

There's also a story behind the original set I would be happy to tell ooc

Attachments

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Will revamp the thread to something less of an incoherant mess sometime in the near future.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
bv.pnggb.png

Bounty has been claimed by drbrownca Thank you for dealing with all of the time consuming effort that went into producing all four of these skins. You the real MVP

I will be broke for a while, But if you are interested in making a non plate skin for my boy, My goat etc.. Shoot me a PM and I'll add you to a list.