Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[OOC] Last event sign up

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
I need to know what side people are fighting on. The last event is going to be a big mix of PVP with event monsters thrown in, if no one's realized that yet I apologize for the spoiler.

In light of that, in order to balance the event, I need to know what sides people are on. This is going to be "Archon" (you're fighting for Archon), "Against" (you are against Archon), or "Other" (for whatever reason you've decided to go there and fight both parties. this is ill advised).

The event is going to be EITHER a Saturday or a Sunday - we're just not sure what week yet. This will be the climax of the campaign, but depending on how many loose ends are left there may be one or two more events and a little more campaign interaction.

Also vote on if saturday or sunday. I can't get a poll to work on the forums for some reason so use this link.
https://www.strawpoll.me/19037702

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
Archon/Other c:

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
To clarify. It is player vs player, and not player vs Sentinel/Guardian? Is there reason going to given that forces the characters to fight each other rather than the event monsters?

Or do you mean PVE, where we fight minecraft mobs with PVP mechanics?

Last edited:

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Given the boy’s affiliation with Kane and Pod, he is FOR Archon.

I also always consent.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Archon, but she will not fight a mortal. Only the Lady's creatures.

Also that's if I even go. It may be too many people that I sit it out. But if I do, Archon.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Yikes. What happens if there aren’t enough Against players? Seems like that would put a dent in the whole saving-the-world arc? Unless the campaign will go either way and we’re now under the control of Marble Baby Man and his two Nerds.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Yikes. What happens if there aren’t enough Against players? Seems like that would put a dent in the whole saving-the-world arc? Unless the campaign will go either way and we’re now under the control of Marble Baby Man and his two Nerds.
This is a morally ambiguous campaign. There are pros and cons to both sides.
There are no "good guys"

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
They better start signing up then
I don‘t think a lot of us feel terribly confident about our chances. We’re going up against monsters, Podric, Uriel, and the four strongest magi in the world. So far it seems like a pointless fight.