Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[OOC] Last event sign up

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
But all the exploration has been through butchery! There hasn’t been a lot of debate or discussion that hasn't ended in drawn swords. If someone were to go up to one of the opposition with talking points, they’d be turned into sashimi, my friend. That’s not very explorative, it’s just “I’m staying in my side and I will incapacitate any new or opposing viewpoints.”
This is literally wrong, Uriel has had a lot of cool rps on the morality of following archon. Not all have been at the campaign events, which for this camlaign have been a supplement to day to day RP as opposed to the be all and all of rp.
I've had Uriel debate with people about it without a blade being drawn. I don't know where you're getting this idea from.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
there have been 0 archon vs anti-archon fights so far afaik

just events to talk

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Actually take Theo off. He’s not for or against anyone in their entirety.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
If I manage to make it there, If we have a date 2 weeks ahead and I can let work know

Put me on more of an observer side if possible. But expect anything to happen, As Fron's mental state is not the Healthiest atm

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Archon.
Will defend folks she likes on either side, but I don't wanna PvP.
(I'll do it if I have to, but I don't wanna)
That said, might not make it if time doesn't work.

Last edited:

Swiftspear

Lord of Altera
Yo is this pvp or pve

like mechanic pvp or crp

cuz if its mechanic pvp what are the limits on armor

Last edited: