Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[OOC] Last event sign up

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
At its core, the event is Archon/The Portal/Whatever is inside the portal suddenly coming out of it. This was somewhat addressed in the last Archon event but I know things get muddled. The 'sides' come into play because we have some players very much against Archon and are willing to aid that coming out the portal, or to aid in at least stopping Archon from keeping this odd broken cycle going - And players who want to keep this new way of things or to protect Archon in some manner.
This isn't going to be a mob spawning event. There is no need for OOC armour/weapons. This will be DM'd, and should players fight one another, those DM'd as well.

Baron2537

Lord of Altera
Archon
(Not really feeling the PVP, but if forced/ otherwise applicable to do so, I will comply.)
Hopefully time will permit my presence.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Additionally - For those folks who want to plan something, please inform us in advance. The more time we have to prep for things as DMs, the better.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
If I can make it, against.

Like some of the others, I’m would rather not PVP but might if I really really have to. I’m mostly here for some good old fashioned monster fighting :^)

Shankster

Lord of Altera
Hero
Other.
Leo will be setting up a medical camp near the battlefield to tend to casualties of both sides until he runs out of sp and medical supplies.

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Archon bb
Edit: Cherysh is mainly focusing environment but I will pvp if need be.