Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[OOC Notice] Lover vyres

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Hey, Just posting a notice about the possibility of Fronslin being a lover vyre Soon(tm). I wont go into details, or post turning plans, But if your character has`strong Love or Hate for mine, or anyone who ends up turning in our arrangement Go ahead and shoot me a PM about it happening.

This is mainly because of HOW it can happen and proximity does not matter

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
Slight notice on top of this, there is a very real likelihood Branko is gonna get turned by Fronslin. If anyone hates or loves Branko to an extreme degree, you’ll likely be turned aswell. So uh, yeah here’s your chance to prepare oocly.

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Slight notice on top of this, there is a very real likelihood Branko is gonna get turned by Fronslin. If anyone hates or loves Branko to an extreme degree, you’ll likely be turned aswell. So uh, yeah here’s your chance to prepare oocly.
Just when I think I'm out, they just pull me right back in!

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
To the players who do- It's pure consent OOC, You don't have to turn if you don't think it appropriate.

Oh another thing, We're not actively looking to turn people this is just a notice so people can consider it who already know these characters. If we haven't RPed in a while, and you want to still consider turning, Just message me and we can figure out the hows and why.

Last edited:

Celestea

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Celestea
Celestea
Mystic
my gal pal always down, on vacation atm but will be back next week, so plenty of time to figure something out : )