[Open] Seeking New Staff Members

Solus

Solzilla
Staff member
Server Owner
Greetings,

The Staff Team is seeking new members with specific criteria to join the Team. If you feel you fit these requirements or are willing to learn, then please send solus a forum conversation and a coordinator of the position you're interested in with your application so that the team can discuss and see if you’re a good fit.

Department for Media

Jobs:
+Posting of the HW Newsletter
+Upkeep of media outlets: mainly YouTube and PlanetMinecraft. Twitter is optional. Facebook & Tumblr will be not be as active or looked at.
+Promotion and hosting of visual content: HW Videos, Minecraft images, drawings, and rp writing.

+Should be an active player that has Skype and Discord. One that can communicate well with different group of players
+(Less intensive project) Potentially may monitor, hire or host for future Podcasts

All require:
-Activity and availability (Please list how much time you can give as staff for HW)
-Has been a member of HW for 2-3 months
-Age 18+
-Positive outlook on the server

Apply using this format and any additional notes and categories you'd like {Here}.

We'll be leaving this open till we have enough applicants or the right one.

Do not apply on this thread.

Thanks,
Staff

Edit: If you'd like to apply for other positions, feel free, too. It's still left to discussions and if we need the help there.

Last edited:

Solus

Solzilla
Staff member
Server Owner
Allo- A few our members are going on vacations and the like and as many have noticed, vital folks that had handled specific jobs have stepped down or their plates are too big for some neat jobs I need to fill out. - Like bringing back brewery and head plugins with updates and submissions! Please send in your applications and I'll do what I can to reply soon in response.

Solus

Solzilla
Staff member
Server Owner
Hello players. I'm seeking a member to help with our media department, namely to move into the coordinator position. I've posted requirements and projects you'll be picking up. Have a look!