Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Opening of Sundown Isle

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Today Sundown Isle becomes public, and this moment of celebration falls on the date of a Tiarch tradition that must be upheld, Kurbis Mond.

"It will be known by a select few, that one night out of the year, House Tiarch, will hold one lawless night on Sundown Isle to demonstrate that people are capable of controlling themselves and one another. If the event goes correctly, the evening will pass as an enjoyable one. There will be lights, fireworks, music, food and drink. Kurbus Mond is a festival that celebrates the new world and age and proves what the people of Altera can achieve through their own guidance."

Kurbis Mond celebrates the spread of ideas and free thinking. It calls in a new world and age, and demonstrates how the world is above trivial concerns that can spawn violence, such as sharing an idea. To encourage participation, masks are worn, they are part of the tradition and it is asked that they are worn when coming to the opening of Sundown Isle. So it's the opening night, come on down and explore, drinks are on the house! Participant in Kurbis Mond, and experience the exotic beauty that is Sundown Isle. Cheers, we drink to the new world~

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Today Sundown Isle becomes public, and this moment of celebration falls on the date of a Tiarch tradition that must be upheld, Kurbis Mond.

"It will be known by a select few, that one night out of the year, House Tiarch, will hold one lawless night on Sundown Isle to demonstrate that people are capable of controlling themselves and one another. If the event goes correctly, the evening will pass as an enjoyable one. There will be lights, fireworks, music, food and drink. Kurbus Mond is a festival that celebrates the new world and age and proves what the people of Altera can achieve through their own guidance."

Kurbis Mond celebrates the spread of ideas and free thinking. It calls in a new world and age, and demonstrates how the world is above trivial concerns that can spawn violence, such as sharing an idea. To encourage participation, masks are worn, they are part of the tradition and it is asked that they are worn when coming to the opening of Sundown Isle. So it's the opening night, come on down and explore, drinks are on the house! Participant in Kurbis Mond, and experience the exotic beauty that is Sundown Isle. Cheers, we drink to the new world~
Oh my gurd, I would have Soo much fun at this event, why do you have to die Tybs you weakling. Run faster next time.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Sorry it's so sudden, but the past week has been a scrambled mess. This is a very relaxed event, mind you all.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Sorry it's so sudden, but the past week has been a scrambled mess. This is a very relaxed event, mind you all.
Oh, I was gonna take one person to the side.... Have a chat.
Or, you know that one level in assassins creed two where one of your targets is in the masquerade. Well it be /a lot/ like that. But less public :)

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
The event is officially closed, but a few people are still dancing and drinking so feel free to show up if you want. The party won't stop till it really stops, regardless if I close this right? Hope the event was alright, I know it was really uneventful, more of a get together than anything else but I knew it wasn't going to much more~

The Courier

Lord of Altera
The event is officially closed, but a few people are still dancing and drinking so feel free to show up if you want. The party won't stop till it really stops, regardless if I close this right? Hope the event was alright, I know it was really uneventful, more of a get together than anything else but I knew it wasn't going to much more~
After everything that's happened to Landir... He /NEEDED/ this. I loved it~ :heart:

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
And the whole while, Ray would be sulking-praying in the temple and complainin' about the racket.

Well, would be, if a certain real person hadn't bought Sins of a Solar Empire...