Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Order the brand-new ALTERA TODAY newspaper now!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
As Gharid and the other reporters spread through Altera, collecting stories for the paper, the time has come to get your own subscription to the paper!
When we get post runners, we will also deliver in-game in your mailbox. Until that time we will use /sendmail to send you the paper.

You can also order a subscription for an entire town. Just name the amount of citizens you wish copies for!

The paper is free, though donations are highly appreciated to cover the expenses of creating all these copies with vanilla books.

Form:
Character name:
Username:
Optional Location of mailbox:

[city] [coords xyz] <when using this option, make sure you have a hopper for the postperson to throw it into.>
Optional Donation to the paper:
[screenshot]

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Character Name: Lana Silveira
Username: I_am_Wake

The Red Rose, Storms Landing- opposite the hospital (I'll make sure to make a postbox just for you next time I log in)

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Character name: Ashna Kov'Gra'Sek - but address it to "The Citadel"
Username: solusrequiem

Linlea Post Office: 5979 33 -9415
It's risky having chest-access public- but there are hoppers at the top that people can toss mail into.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I am Wake and Solus , your Altera Today issue 1 has arrived by mail! :)

For other folks; they're up on /ah for the usual price. If you want to get a subscription, make sure you order it here by filling out the form.