Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Organisation] Sociis Vitae

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
(loosely translated to Allies of Life)

"vitae, studio, in perpetuum"
(the study of life, in perpetuity)
Those who strive to learn and discover must not be limited by their circumstances; those with pure intentions and the spark of ingenious should be encouraged and supported in their studies so as to help us all.

» Overview

The sociis vitae is a group of individuals recognized as contributors to the sciences of life and medicine; the society simply strives to provide support among its members to encourage further discoveries and research, and in such, is not opposed to any individuals or organisations that do not impede those goals. The tenants of the society are simple: devote the sciences to helping those in need, and share those discoveries with others who share the same goal.

The society also will/does publish the Regal Journal of Medicine, a publication of the pursuits of medicine and science, which anyone (including non-members) is welcome to contact me about submitting an article!

(OOC note: this isn't a rigidly structured group, more of a loosely-organized society which by no means enforces any sort of exclusive membership)

» Ranks & Initiation

All members of the society are of equal standing, as fellows of the pursuit of knowledge. These individuals, known as sociis vitae conservis, or SVC (loosely translated as fellow of the allies of life) constitute the society, with the exception of the head of the society, who is a first among equals for leadership purposes. Those who wish to join the society must abide by the following principles:
  • Demonstrate a pursuit of the sciences, or a dedication to the same; and
  • Demonstrate intentions of using the sciences to help others.
These principles must be presented to a fellow of the society and approved by both the given fellow and the head of the society for a member to be presented with a fellowship.

» Current Membership
  • Eastoft Altham [head]
  • Rosamonde Altham
  • Violet Rittor
(OOC note 2: if you are interested in joining, or otherwise have a suggestion for a fellowship, feel free to come find me ICly [usually in the Arget Isles] or PM/DM me; cheers!)

many thanks to Raal who I unashamedly based this format off of

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
Don't really have any characters that fit the bill, but this is a neat idea