Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Organisation] The Magnolia Monastery

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend

From the ruin and rubble of Mockingbay’s infamous ‘haunted’ manor, a sanctuary grew. Lead by Queen Citrine, Shalherana’s Sacred, the monastery was created with the aim of offering a place of peace and safety for The Lifegiver’s followers, and anyone who may have questions about her. With the changing times, the monastery moves beyond a place of faith towards a place of respite for all those who need it.

The Central Garden:

Brought to flower by The Lady of Life herself, The Central Garden is a quiet and vibrant place seething with life. Here sits a birch tree, grown at speed by the goddess during an event dedicated to her. Surrounding this tree are flowers and insects of all kinds. Queen Citrine continues to tend to this garden herself regularly so that life continues to thrive there.

The Ground Floor:

Made up of a Dining hall, kitchen and lounging areas, this floor is built for the continued upkeep of each visitors well being. The kitchen is stocked with food and free for any to use within reason. There is also a bathing room on this floor. Outside you can find The Magnolia Meadows, a garden planted and tended by all guests of the monastery. It is a nice place for a walk and some quiet contemplation, and home to a vegetable patch so the guests can learn about growing their own food.

The Bedroom:

Made up of rows of comfortable cots, the Bedroom overlooks the central garden. While it is a communal facility, each cot is separated by curtains for more privacy, and comes with a chest and lock for personal items. The area around the cot can be decorated as the resident pleases, creativity is encouraged.

The Second floor:

This floor contains the classroom, library, chapel and more bathing rooms. Central of course is the chapel, which is welcome to any legal faith. It is quiet and peaceful to encourage prayer and reflection. To the left is the classroom, built as a place for education on topics such as cooking basic meals, proper hygiene, reading and writing, how to get into the world of work (Citrine is currently doing most of these in her off time, but if you are interested in saying your char helps out please poke me). To the right is the library, soon to be filled with books about all topics.

Last edited:

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
picturetopeople.org-986ecba853304fa0e38f379f13fcc6e25b1443a3e5926ad368.png

With Citrine's powers lost and all students encouraged to join The White Iris, The Magnolia Monastery has been repurposed as a home for the homeless and orphaned. Overseen by the Queen and her guards, the people who come there are given a safe, communal space to rest while they figure out which way their paths are heading. While all are welcome, safety is a priority and thus any guests who prove they do not care for the well being of others will be turned away.

Last edited:

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Events hosted by the monastery:

+ A lesson on medical flora with Lana Wake [X]​

Last edited:

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Bumping this as I realised I forgot to say poke me if you have a char who might be interested in joining up.

I’m gonna have a lot more time on my hands in the coming months so I’ll be planning a couple events for the monastery.

Bishop

Loyal Servant of Altera
Patron
Bishh_
Bishh_
Patron
No, despite how it appears, being named after a flower is not a requirement to join the monastery...

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Seen an influx of Shally followers floating around recently, so i just wanted to bump this in case anyone's interested. Feel free to poke me for RP ^-^

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
Seen an influx of Shally followers floating around recently, so i just wanted to bump this in case anyone's interested. Feel free to poke me for RP ^-^
Sami's the biggest tree hugger around.

Nice lady.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
This has been acknowledged IC a few times but I thought it was time I made it public knowledge. Citrine is taking care of the monastery still but taking it in a new light. Read main posts for more details.

So far the people living there are just NPC poor people from the lower districts of Azerwind but if you want to be involved, be it as someone who lives there or someone helps out with teaching/cooking please poke me ^-^

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
When is this going to become populated by witches? It seems like the perfect place for a coven of witches.