Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Orro, The Joyous

TheDuples

Lord of Altera
Orro, The Joyous

Fat Robot2.png

Drawn by: TheDuples

Name: Orro

Full Titles: Orro the Loving, Orro the Gentle, Orro the Rotund

-----------------------------------------------

KEY INFORMATION:

Race:
Construct

Social Status:
Vagabond, Wanderer

Height:
6'4 feet

Weight:
238 lbs

Appearance:
The form of the construct known as Orro resembles a ginormous, rotund man of considerable strength. The face of Orro has been sculpted to resemble a jolly, chubby man, with an unceasing smile. The construct's body is encased in large metallic plates, and the round shape of his belly is formed from a singular piece of construct flesh-metal that occasionally wobbles as he walks. Orro stands incredibly tall over most mortal beings, reaching a height of 6'4 feet.

Eyes: Each of Orro's two eyes consist of multiple green gems that sparkle with energy when excited.

Clothing: Simple cloth underwear, but may wear necklaces or hats if they are presented to him.

Weaponry:
None, bar for his own immense body.

Voice: Soft-spoken and gentle. Sometimes speaks as a child, other times as a parent. Refers to himself in both the first and third person, with no reliable pattern between them.

Personality:

An enigma even amongst his fellow constructs, Orro is a peaceful giant whose singular purpose appears to be bringing joy and love to the mortal races wherever he goes. Orro has been seen performing various acts of charity to whoever he comes across, expecting no reward in return. Orro has a particular fondness for children, and will actively seek to play games with them, and gift them random items he comes across that he thinks they will like. Orro shows special concern for those mortal beings afflicted by tragedy and strife, and will attempt to comfort them in their time of need. It is for his purpose that Orro is also known to protect the innocent to as much extent as he can without harming any mortal being. Orro also seems to have a special craving for anything edible, and will consume almost any food item he comes across.

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:

Strengths:
-Physically very strong.

-Empathetic
-Brave
-Loyal to a fault towards the mortal races

-Humorous, Orro is known to play harmless pranks

Weaknesses:
-Cannot easily distinguish friend from foe, due to his friendly nature

-Naive: Orro loves the world and its inhabitants so much that any thought revolving around anything but love is utterly alien to him. This can make him unprepared for certain brutal realities of life.
-Is reluctant to fight, even when it is necessary.

Fears:
-Not performing his duty.

-Failing to protect a mortal being.
-The death of all mortal beings.

Intelligence:
Despite his toddler-like nature, Orro has demonstrated that he is actually very wise when it comes to matters of diplomacy and empathy. Orro has great skill in reaching other's hearts.

Languages: Common, Source

Relations (There are no tiers here, for Orro loves all):

CONSTRUCTS: Orro loves his fellow constructs like family. He sees each and every one of them not only as brothers and sisters, but as a holy union of hope and love in the divided world of the mortals.

Name: FELSUMMER Scardrac
Description: The first other construct that Orro met, Orro feels a kinship with Felsummer as he does with all his fellow constructs. Orro wonders what has become of her, and hopes that she has found her true purpose.

Name: AMNESTRIA LARWYNN FizzyDrinks
Description:
With the culmination of the events in the construct ship, Orro has begun to question his usefulness and was close to drifting into despair. Amnestria has spared him from this fate by reminding him of his true purpose, as a caretaker for all mortals.

Name: TAELIN Lillaxxx
Description: The sweet child is always present in Orro's dancing thoughts, and Orro seeks only to make her smile.

Name: FRONSLIN Fronslin
Description:
Orro has grown rather attached to Fronslin in particular, and sees him as a wise mentor. The displacement of time between his creation and his awakening has left Orro rather confused and lonely, but Fronslin remains as a mediator between Orro and this new, strange world.

Name: CANDLE Galaxy
Description: This dear one, this troubled soul, what Orro can do to ease her pain troubles him even in the dream. Fortunately, she seems to be getting better, and Orro's brothers have taken a special liking to her. Orro wants to introduce Candle to the rest of his family.

Name: FLOURISH Joseph12Q
Description: Orro worries every day for his dear friend. With every passing day, Flourish becomes more disillusioned with mortals and their world, and Orro hopes that Flourish does not succumb to violence. Although Orro sees Flourish as a sibling, Flourish has revealed to Orro that he does not feel close to either Constructs or Mortals. This troubles Orro, and he hopes to find a solution in the crashed ship in the desert. Hopefully there, Orro can find a way to put Flourish's worries to rest.

Name: VALTAE MENGUAR The_VALKYRIE
Description: Orro loves Valtae dearly, and feels a strange connection to her that he cannot place. This feeling is the idea of a mother, which Orro has never known and could never fully understand.

Name: DAUHM Fry
Description:
The great doctor of the constructs. Orro sees amazing potential in Dauhm to be a healer for both Constructs and Mortals. Orro admires Dauhm for his skills, which Orro himself could never truly grasp the complexities of, as it is beyond his purpose.

Name: Bok'ra Retro
Description:
This man, so unique and beautiful, yet plagued by such terrible sorrow. Orro is too innocent a being to grasp the horrors behind the idea of Bok'ra, but even if he could, he would love him all the same. There is a child-like innocence between them, and Orro sees Bok'ra's family as no different to his own, just much vaster and stranger to his mind. Orro hopes he can help Bok'ra through his sorrow and bring him into a brighter and less violent world, free from judgement and pain.

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
A very creative RP prospect with so many opportunities! I hope to see Orro in RP, he seems very fun :heart:

TheDuples

Lord of Altera
Added the main characters Orro has been interacting with, I'll add some other people later, I haven't forgotten you.

TheDuples

Lord of Altera
Added a theme song for Orro. For some reason I picture peaceful music like this playing in Orro's mind all the time.

TheDuples

Lord of Altera
Added an even better theme song, which I think better represents the overall message that Orro wishes to spread to the mortal races.
Also updated and added a few relations. Please let me know if I forgot anyone.

Last edited: