Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Ottoson - application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calle

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Ottoson
2. Your real name: Calle
3. Age: 17
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Sweden

6. Have you read the Server Rules or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

Yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I think roleplaying should be fun, I haven't done any MC RP before but I am eager to try and abide the rules of the server to avoid banning :) I like the medieval style probably because I prefer to make medieval buildings in MCSP

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

I'm Calle from Sweden, i'm 17 years old and I have an interest in MC. I mostly play SP och using hamachi for my own servers with my friends, I have a basic knowledge of redstone although that might not be necessary due to the fact that this is a medieval RP server. I'm quite good at English. My skin is for the moment a black Santa due to Christmas but otherwise its a native African wearing a red loincloth based on a school costume thing with jungle theme. Nothing racist the black people loved it and the white teachers hated it :)

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

No.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Ask if you have questions, otherwise no

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes.
12. How did you find out about our server?

via MCSL
13. Have you voted for us

Yes

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
My skin is for the moment a black Santa due to Christmas
We are a medieval server with a bit of fantasy. Switch to a more fitting skin.
After you have chosen one, please post it in your next reply to this thread.

Nothing racist the black people loved it and the white teachers hated it
You like to "challenge" out people?

Calle

Villager
ehh well i'm a scout, I play trumpet in a local orchestra and in a Drum Corps band and ehm I like to hang out with my friends( obviously) :)

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Well I'm going to be a pain in the butt and ask you to rewrite 8, please talk about yourself and not minecraft, since we like to know you and not the minecraft version of you. Also please avoid talking about things that could be considered racist >_> and make sure it's 8 sentences or more. You can edit your post with the edit button below it.

Status
Not open for further replies.